Resident Evil VIIIage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some PS4 Pro gameplay.
    How does this look so good? The RE-Engine is crazy good looking.

Comment

Good graphics but looks loads like the last first-person one, almost like DLC. I'm not that impressed, tbh, but I know I'll end up buying it, I'm a Resi freak.

Yeah, once it drops to £9.99, I'll grab it and probably enjoy it greatly.

Agree on the lady, very nice but it always feels weird perving over 3D models. Nice buttocks.

Comment

I though the last one was a POS to be honest. They have really destroyed the franchise with these first person efforts.

Comment

^I just thought it was dumbed-down. I didn't hate it, I enjoyed it lots but not necessarily as a proper Resi game. The dull ship bit really wazzed me off, tho. Deffo was a 7/10 for me and this looks like more of the same.

Comment

I thought VII was awesome!

But yeah, just looks like VII from that gameplay.
            Last edited by Brad; 03-04-2021, 19:49.

Comment

I thought VII was brilliant but I wish that it had ended at the point where you go to the boat. That was such boring padding that didn’t need to be there. From playing the demo of this, it’s a very direct sequel, which I’m fine with.

Comment

I loved Resi 7 and it was awesome on PSVR

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  I thought VII was brilliant but I wish that it had ended at the point where you go to the boat. That was such boring padding that didn’t need to be there. From playing the demo of this, it’s a very direct sequel, which I’m fine with.
                  I decided that getting to the boat was the end and stopped playing at that point. Great up to there.

Comment

Seems the boat bit bored many. I actually wondered why they stuck that bit in, I would've given it an 8/10 if the boat bit wasn't in!!!!

When something is stressful, boring, difficult and dreary...then that's not gaming, it's *work*.

But to counteract the negativity of the ship bit, I have to say how awesome the 'basement' bit was, where you actually fight mutant zombie things, not a regenerating redneck freakazoid!!!!

That bolstered my score cos it scared (and thrilled) me but that boat bit is sooooooo bad....

Comment

PS: not the basement of the ship, I meant the basement in the mansion. When you realise you're *FINALLY* fighting horrible zombie things, NOT a regenerating human maniac!!!!

Comment

I loved Resi 7, played it through again last week. Not as good on a 2nd run, I have to admit, especially compared to a recent 2nd run of Resi 2 remake I did, although I think the DLC that came with the Gold version beefs that game up into a near-classic. So much unhinged extra coolness in that package, including the ludicrous fisticuffs of End of Zoe and the combat-heavy Not a Hero expansions but also the smaller stuff like 21 and especially Bedroom. Got to say I'm not thrilled to be heading back in Ethan Winter's shoes as he was a right wet, but hey-ho, Village looks great. A proper return to the campy, Hammer House of Horror type of spooky Resi. I agree that the internet perving, with everyone queueing up to tweet 'step on me mistress' as if it were edgy somehow, is really quite sad. Will buy this in the autumn when it's cheap and nights are nicely drawing in. Why do they release Resi games in the springtime? They're not for playing in the spring!

Comment

Resident evil showcase tonight at midnight.
                          There are rumours of VR content, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

I hope we see more of the game outside the initial area and as little of the stupid large woman as possible

Comment

Blimey! Capcom like to hype up non-events don't they?!

An announcement about another demo, the CG Netflix series and a tie-in with Dead By Daylight does not a "Showcase" make.

Comment

Ooh the choices

Comment

Working...
                                X