X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE4 VR sounds pretty cool!

Comment

To sum up

A 30 min demo is out tomorrow with another 30 min demo out the week after, with the full hour long demo out in May.

RE4VR is a quest2 exclusive

Village runs at 4k60 on PS5, or 4k45 with Ray Tracing.

Comment

I will say that I suspect quite strongly that RE4VR will come to Psvr2 when the time comes.

Comment

In two minds whether to skip these new demos and wait for the finished product which isn't far away now...

Already pre-ordered so I don't need convincing and I don't think I want it spoiled. I just don't want to miss out on anything like with RE7 where the demos were different to the final game...

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            RE4VR is a quest2 exclusive
            Well that sucks. I guess instead of buying that game I'll wait til someone hacks it to make it work on other headsets and then play it for nothing. I get the exclusives thing generally but VR needs all the help it can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              Well that sucks. I guess instead of buying that game I'll wait til someone hacks it to make it work on other headsets and then play it for nothing. I get the exclusives thing generally but VR needs all the help it can get.
              Yeah it's pretty ****, considering you need two different headsets and setups if you want to play RE4 and RE7 in VR now.

Comment

I look forward to the exclusivity period ending with RE4VR and Oculus. My excitement for Village is dampened by the lack of VR, too. Kind of shot themselves in the foot by making RE7 VR so dang good, I'd say!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  Village runs at 4k60 on PS5, or 4k45 with Ray Tracing.
                  Anything on Series X performance? Not sure which ver to pre-order.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    Anything on Series X performance? Not sure which ver to pre-order.
                    This is the most I've seen -

Think for anything more nuanced, you're probably waiting for it to actually be in peoples' hands.

Comment

As much as I'm done with the game there's an appeal to RE4VR largely because it'll be much less intense than RE7VR where the tenseness ends up detracting from the enjoyment. I'm not going near the demo's unless they're not part of the main game, it's just ruining the experience otherwise of a game I'll play once and never again.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        This is the most I've seen
                        Ah, seems pretty even. Cheers fuse

Comment

I've seen talk that 45fps will produce screen tearing problems if you don't have VRR (like the PS5).

Comment

I still haven't played RE4 after all these years so I'm happy to give it a go in VR.

Also, I still like the tall lady.

Comment

Aiming for 45fps seems very strange. Not having a 60fps mode of any kind on series S seems odd as well when the one x and ps4 pro do.

Comment

Yeah, 45fps. What's the point? For freesync TVs I guess? At which point just say it's variable. If you don't have freesync then 45fps is either essentially 30fps or screen tearing isn't it? It is in the PC world anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X