No announcement yet.

Resident Evil VIIIage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very silly as my and many people's times are limited especially with shift work so if they do not align probably less people playing

Comment

I missed the village demo n Sunday as I think the times were 1800 to 0200 but I was on a 12hr night shift. I’m days this Sunday so I’ll be able to play the castle demo

Comment

New demo out tomorrow with another 8 hour window. As a 38 yo man with 2 kids my chance of playing this is exactly 0%.

Comment

I feel like simply hearing about the demo has killed my interest in the game, I haven't even noticed much talk and buzz about it. Feels like an own goal

Comment

I’ve seen some good gifs of the talk lady and I still think she seems lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              I’ve seen some good gifs of the talk lady and I still think she seems lovely.
              Two months after launch Capcom wonders why no one has completed the game and yet everyone has been caught by the lady lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                New demo out tomorrow with another 8 hour window. As a 38 yo man with 2 kids my chance of playing this is exactly 0%.
                Exactly my problem with slightly different stats/ratios!!

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                  Exactly my problem with slightly different stats/ratios!!
                  I'm at 47 with 1 kid at 13, so I put my stats at somewhere between 22-27%.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                    46 with 3 kids who's combined age is 12, I've no hope in hell of getting a sniff at this demo.

Comment

I’m finishing work early tomorrow which is a super rare event so I’ll be trying out the castle demo as I missed out on the village one. Did watch Dan Ryckert and eurogamer play the village demo on YouTube. Looked really good

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                        Your solution is to get the kid to play it and you help them (that way you kill two birds as it were).

Comment

Third demo round is being extended to run for a full week.

Ya' know what? I'm good thanks Capcom

Comment

PC demo is up later today/tomorrow

Comment

DF comparison is up for the demo(s)...

PS5/XSX seem on a par really bar nit-picking whether you got for RT on or off.

Series S hits issues with RT on but turn it off and its a really decent 1440/60 which is honestly looking great.

Comment

Ended up going in on PC for this after finding a keysite selling it for £28. Might wait till the weekend to start it though when I have a little more play time.

Comment

Working...
                                X