Or not enough.

Comment

Nothing will ever top that woman and the giraffe

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          Nothing will ever top that woman and the giraffe
          That was solid gold.

Comment

Capcom's unannounced but inevitable Resident Evil 8 will retain the first-person gameplay of predecessor Resident Evil …

Sounds like the first person style survives

Comment

Please be VR

Comment

Apparently RE8 is a big departure for the series whilst still retaining the first person view of the previous game. Word is that it's arriving next year as a cross-gen title and began life as Resident Evil: Revelation 3 before being reworked so Capcom could deliver a new entry sooner. The previous project remains in the works and is presumably now intended as a next-gen only Resident Evil IX

Comment

Out next year, first person confirmed and looking a nice step up visually on VII

Comment

4K Trailer:

Comment

Not sure what to make of this, I wasnt a huge fan of number VII as it simply didnt feel like a resident evil game to me and Ethan is by far the weakest protagonist in the series and this one seems to be an even greater departure than the last one. I was hoping after the 2 & 3 remakes that Capcom would have gone back to that style of survival horror games for the Resi series but I guess not.

Comment

Capcom seem to be giving us both, with the remakes and now this. I got a resi 4 vibe from it in parts. Will they do vr again though?

Comment

Looks awesome

Comment

Tonnes of interesting stuff going on in the trailer, but having found 7 in VR so compelling I'm not sure I want to go back - I'd really like to know where PS5 stands on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Capcom seem to be giving us both, with the remakes and now this. I got a resi 4 vibe from it in parts. Will they do vr again though?
                              Id be surprised if they didnt considering the reception to VII and the VR implementation was the reason why it was first person. Most likely they are waiting for sony to reveal PSVR 2 before confirming it.

Comment

The camera for the PS5 probably means a replacement of the ps4 camera and maybe better tracking using the current psvr. I expect Resi8 will be VR

Comment

Working...
                                X