Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    Read there are some nasty issues with inaccurate gamma on the x1x though
    Not had issues that bothered me tbh, I think the game looks quite stunning myself and had more issues with the gamma in RE 2 Remake (but not enought to spoil the game at all) My biggest with the game was setting the sound up right.

Last edited by Team Andromeda; 17-02-2019, 11:30.

Comment

The game does look stunning.

That said the RTX implementation on PC version is truly next level stuff. That's where the next gen consoles need to go. But wow...even just watching a YT vid. 30min technical analysis from DF.

Comment

Wasn’t a massive fan of the earlier metros and generally hate any thing with ghosts or supernatural elements to it, so I was glad to see the back of most of that. Had a good rip on it past the 1st open world section and it certainly is a good looking game. If you like that whole bleak, urban decay type environment it certainly delivers and the story seems decent. What isn’t so good is the control feel, aiming and gunplay, although the weapons are nice. It’s all abit clunky and killzone 2 ish, with that laggy, sluggish feel to it. Also with no FOV slider on the PS4 pro version, you have this rather cramped gameplay window, which isn’t ideal. I think the pro tops out at 1440p, with frame rate dips below 30fps, but there is so much going on graphically you can forgive this. There are dreadful sectional load times at certain sections though and the ropey Russian accents, could drive you nuts. However......

I am getting vibes from half life 2, at times which is quite nice. Might actually clock this one.

Comment

No one playing this? Wow. It’s got to be one of the most atmospheric, exceptionally good looking FPS ever. It’s the Russian half life 2!

Comment

Started playing it on PC, the gun play is great but dunno if its because i am impatient but takes a long time to get going I cannot wait till the game opens out a bit

Comment

Working...
            X