Samurai Shodown VIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samurai Shodown VIII

SNK have revealed a new gameplay trailer for the upcoming sequel and confirmed that the game will launch worldwide early Summer 2019. Additionally, SS8 will be one of the main games at Evo 2019

Looks good, graphics wise reminds me of streetfighter 4 , i really hope the mechanics are not simplified to a very lowel level though

Comment

It looks OK. I can sort of see why lots of people are hyped about it, but to my eyes it's all a bit bland. There's something about the character models that feels a bit off -- and the backgrounds feel a bit bland. So overall I'm feeling quite "meh" towards it. The actual fighting does look like it could be satisfying to play though.

Comment

Think that looks great, love to see more characters like wan fu

Comment

The trailer looks nice and its good you get a glimpse of the in-game interface/transitions during supers, etc. We do need to see more characters though as they showed the same set that were in the initial reveal trailer. If the game is due out in early Summer they need to be increasing the hype by confirming who else will be in this for series fans.

Comment

June! JUNE!!

Comment

Comes out 27th June…

Three new characters Darli Dagger, Wu-Ruixiang and Yashamaru Kurama join the original cast.

Comment

The more I see of this the more I want it.

Comment

Samurai Shodown will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on June 25 in the Americas and Europe, publisher Athlon Games and developer SNK announced.

June 25 2019 and early adopters get the games season pass for free

Comment

What platform are people going for? I'm thinking PS4, but maybe Switch.. Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      What platform are people going for? I'm thinking PS4, but maybe Switch.. Hmmm...
                      PS4 for me. It’ll surely be the most populated online.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        https://gematsu.com/2019/05/samurai-...cas-and-europe

June 25 2019 and early adopters get the games season pass for free
                        So according to that article are the first 4 DLC characters going to be released in the first 6 months after the game's official release? I ask because I'm sure I read before that the DLC release schedule was going to continue into early 2020.

In any case its a strong incentive to give players something extra for a change rather than charge on top (arguments about it being included in the base game on release and all that).

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          PlayStation. I was hoping there’d be a limited edition with a Haohmaru statue or something, but it doesn’t look like it.

Comment

I've preordered this.

https://www.snk-onlineshop.com/item/4580015695881.html

Comment

The Switch and PC versions aren't arriving till 2020 so they're probably thinking of the DLC as coming in two waves depending on whether it arrives before or after the later ports

Comment

Working...
                              X