Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations for PSN Import Exclusives.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations for PSN Import Exclusives.

I have a HK PSN account and was just wondering if there are any exclusive games that are worth picking up these days that are not available on the European store?

The first one I was thinking of was Battle Garegga. Any other recommendations?

Thanks

There's a good number of Japan-only games in English available. I guess they aren't Japan-only if they are also available in the Asian market but you get what I mean.

Comment

Ah yeah I noticed Battle Garegga is on the US store, but yeah, basically I was looking for ideas on what to buy that wasn't available on the EU store

Comment

I've not kept up with where it's (not) available, but all of the other M2-ShotTriggers (Dangun Feveron, Mahou Daisakusen, Ketsui) stuff is worth shouting about too.

Comment

I created an HK PSN account specifically for Dark Mist's The Depths of Darkness Expansion Pack, which is unavailable in english anywhere else.

Comment

There's some obscure volleyball game, I think?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              There's some obscure volleyball game, I think?
              Haha, yeah with VR!

Well, Battle Garegga really is a good as they say. Finally glad I got to play that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                I created an HK PSN account specifically for Dark Mist's The Depths of Darkness Expansion Pack, which is unavailable in english anywhere else.
                Thanks, I will check that out.

Comment

Azumatei Kwaidan is a survival horror/adventure game which was developed by one guy and harks back to PS1/PS2 horror games. The developer said it would be localised but so far it hasn't. Supposed to be total kusoge but looks exactly my kind of thing.

Comment

I wish these awesome shooters (M2 ShotTriggers) on JPN PSN and even the likes of DariusBurst over here were cheaper!

Comment

The M2 Shot Trigger stuff is all incredible but of course, expensive. Aside from Battle Garegga there's also Ketsui, ESP Ra De, Dangun Feveron, and Mahou Daisakusen (Sorcer Striker). The latter is the first in a trilogy of shooters which also includes Kingdom Grand Prix (which received a superb Saturn port) and Dimahoo.

I believe M2 have the right so the entire Toaplan back catalogue now, so expect the likes of Tatsujin 2, Batsugun and other wonders in due course.

Comment

Working...
                      X