User Tag List

Recommendations for PSN Import Exclusives.

I have a HK PSN account and was just wondering if there are any exclusive games that are worth picking up these days that are not available on the European store?

The first one I was thinking of was Battle Garegga. Any other recommendations?

Thanks

There's a good number of Japan-only games in English available. I guess they aren't Japan-only if they are also available in the Asian market but you get what I mean.

Ah yeah I noticed Battle Garegga is on the US store, but yeah, basically I was looking for ideas on what to buy that wasn't available on the EU store

I've not kept up with where it's (not) available, but all of the other M2-ShotTriggers (Dangun Feveron, Mahou Daisakusen, Ketsui) stuff is worth shouting about too.

I created an HK PSN account specifically for Dark Mist's The Depths of Darkness Expansion Pack, which is unavailable in english anywhere else.

There's some obscure volleyball game, I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    There's some obscure volleyball game, I think?
    Haha, yeah with VR!

Well, Battle Garegga really is a good as they say. Finally glad I got to play that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuteros View Post
    I created an HK PSN account specifically for Dark Mist's The Depths of Darkness Expansion Pack, which is unavailable in english anywhere else.
    Thanks, I will check that out.

Azumatei Kwaidan is a survival horror/adventure game which was developed by one guy and harks back to PS1/PS2 horror games. The developer said it would be localised but so far it hasn't. Supposed to be total kusoge but looks exactly my kind of thing.