No announcement yet.

Borderlands 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot remember the last time i bought a game day 1 now, though if i had money i may have got borderlands 3 day as i do not remember any launch issues with 1 and 2.

Though I would have to see more of the game and to me bl3 does not look that much better than 2 but seems to need far higher system requirements but that could be because it uses unreal engine 4 rather then 3

Comment

I loved the first two games but only got around to playing The Pre-Sequel earlier this year. I did burn out a bit on BL though and I was in the 'wanted some evolution rather than more of the same' camp.

I will probably get around to BL3 at some point but it can wait. Which is fine given it's in a bit of a mess atm.

Comment

The game is fab and the gfx and art style is brilliant. But the game just chucks and hangs in palces no matter which mode you select. Gearbox really need to fix it,

Comment

Another technically crap game from gearbox.

Comment

I've been reading about this and it just saddened me. Its yet another game that's released as a hot mess. It's become par of the course.

Comment

Well I caved in and got it on PC on a key seller site

Epic store i really do not like and it was the first game i bought for epic store, for some reason it was downloading super slow (about half the speed i get on steam) i think its due to the nature in the way it installs but it took hours.

Started playing and after getting through the cutscene.....crash literally as the game play started.

Graphics are better though sometimes at a initial glance and certain areas do remind me a lot of 2, though effects and animation is far far better.

Gameplay is more of the same but tons of tweaks that just improve things, like jumping to climb up walls, auto collecting ammo/health and cash. Gun play feels far better to with weapons have more a feeling of ooomph plus weapons do feel more unique with many having alternate fire as wells as abilities as norm (for example a basic machine gun can have a shield when you aim that absorbs bullets and adds to ammo)

Enemy AI is better to with more of them dodging taking cover etc though i have noticed a bit of a issue where a bullet of explosion should have caused damage but it did not.

Skill trees add more variation to with now a choice of two skills though i do wonder if it will have the same thing where the level cap is really two low and they up it in a future update (which they did for 1 and 2....and you would have thought they would have learned by now).

Only played for a bout a hour and not found any major weapons yet but most people say after a while the weapons get a lot better

Comment

Really looking forward to this and I’ll buy it the minute it’s finished!

Comment

Borderlands 3 Directors cut DLC details announced
                  Everything you need to know about Vault Cards and Diamond Keys included in the Director's Cut add-on for Borderlands 3!

Very disappointed, with the words Directors Cut i assumed would be expanding and adding to the existing story as tbh final boss and build up felt a bit rushed....also more Ava....who i still think is the worse character in the game by far

Comment

New update Cross play , level cap increase to 72 and one thing i really like which is all previous limited time content is unlocked and will not end and you can pick the one you want to play

Comment

No cross play with ps4/5 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        Really looking forward to this and I’ll buy it the minute it’s finished!
                        I didn’t buy this the minute it was finished. I’ll probably never play it actually

Comment

I got it for 11 cents on Stadia. I will most likely not play it (on that system).

Comment

Working...
                          X