User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Borderlands 3

Borderlands 3

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...erlands-3-soon

It looks like we're finally going to get that Borderlands 3 reveal at the end of the month as the series drags itself onto current gen hardware just before the sun sets.

Slightly excited for this. I got a bit bored of the Borderlands formula after playing a lot of the first two games, but I've just gone back to the sequel (Handsome Collection is 9 atm on PSN) and it is as fun as ever.

I hope they bring some innovation and improvements though.
    Last edited by Digfox; 28-03-2019 at 08:36 AM.

I wonder who they syphoned finds form this time to finish it?

One thing I did worry about is the fact that this is a looter shooter (done right), but this sequel does come at a time when cramming in microtransations are all the rage. I really hope it doesn't go down that road.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    One thing I did worry about is the fact that this is a looter shooter (done right), but this sequel does come at a time when cramming in microtransations are all the rage. I really hope it doesn't go down that road.
    Unfortunately it's inevitable. Although Borderlands 2 did sell an inordinate amount of DLC. It just a case of how aggressive they will be with the MTX. Although some games seem to get a pass more than others.

What do we think?

Visit Borderlands.com on April 3 for more info.
    So probably platforms and release date then.