Retro Arena: 32-bit era consoles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
    I have fond memories of enjoying Euro 2000. It was a bit dodgy gameplay wise, but I liked the way it all had a hi-res sheen. There was something fun about it -- and it had a certain British charm I appreciated.
    Oh me and my footy mad mates had a good time with the game and loved the 60 fps gameplay . But the game was so broken in parts with doddgy AI, Animation patters breaking up, terrible load times and simple polygon models.

It was such a shame given the wonderful work Silcon Dreams did with World League Soccer on the Saturn. Euro 2000 just felt rushed out and unfinished

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
      While we're talking about football games, Nakamura and myself played Hat Trick Hero on Saturn last week. That's stupidly silly fun.
      That's a lovely fun game, Fifa 96 is also a great fun game, more so when playing a drunken 8 player Fifa 96 on the Saturn had so many mad laughs with that mode back in the day; including one of my mates going flying after tripping over the leads totally wasted lol . But for me, the best football game on the 32Bit systems was Olympic Soccer

Its the only game that ever captured that Sensi style magic in 3D and the Alan Green commentary is hilarious. Its looks like crap, but the gameplay is so good and so much fun.

Comment

Working...
      X