Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
    Steamworld Dig 2 is awesome.

Thumper is awesome but you cannot play that with any lag...

Does anyone use a Stadia on a regular basis on here?
    No because it's awful.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
      I have the first Steamworld Dig on PS4 (as a freebie on Plus). I've never played it. I'm gonna download it, cheers.
      The first one is good, I went back to it after playing 2 but 2 is the better game. Hope you like it!

Comment

Does it have any multiplayer?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          Does it have any multiplayer?
          Steamworld Dig is single player MetroidVania

Comment

Gylt is the only reason I'd try this and even then I don't know if it's even any good

Comment

I was enjoying Gylt but unfortunately it’s a stealth game, stealth and lag do not mix well at all and I kept getting hit with it.
              It was very inconsistent, sometimes I would go a few mins with nothing then then pad just wouldn’t respond, oh look it’s lag.

What I played of it if it came out on any other platform I would grab it, as for stadia what I’ve played so far I wouldn’t spend any money on it.

Comment

I thought Stadia would have negative latency? It’s almost like platform holders can’t be trusted #killzone2thepowerofthecloudcrackdown3

Comment

There will be a Stadia Connect event on the 28th of April, 16:00 UTC, which will include "few new games".
                  You'll have to tune to discover if these games are new to Stadia or completely new.

Comment

The only new game that should come out on Stadia is that grasshopper one, Let It Die

Comment

According to Take-Two's CEO, Google "overpromised" what Stadia could do.

Comment

In other news, bear defecates in forest.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          According to Take-Two's CEO, Google "overpromised" what Stadia could do.
                          I think he actually meant lied about.

Valve is shooting at Stadia's corpse by announcing recently that it's teaming up with GeForce Now to allow you to stream your Steam catalogue: https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/steam-clo...e-now-support/ - still beta for now and will require developer opt-in, but then it's not really fair for Google to be claiming Stadia is anything but the same.
                          Last edited by MartyG; 02-06-2020, 09:01.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                            Valve is shooting at Stadia's corpse by announcing recently that it's teaming up with GeForce Now to allow you to stream your Steam catalogue: https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/steam-clo...e-now-support/ - still beta for now and will require developer opt-in, but then it's not really fair for Google to be claiming Stadia is anything but the same.
                            Valve is prepping its own cloud streaming solution, although it will face the same immense challenge that Nvidia completely fumbled; Developer & Publisher greed. That's why barely any games are now supported on GeForce Now. Although Valve getting in on this is very cool and exciting.

Zelnick's comments are not good for Google Stadia.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                              Valve is prepping its own cloud streaming solution.
                              This is part of that - GeForce Now is a partner of Steam Cloud Play

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                                This is part of that - GeForce Now is a partner of Steam Cloud Play
                                Valve has quietly dipped its toes into the waters of cloud gaming with the beta rollout of Steam Cloud Play, which introduces GeForce Now streaming integration, but may include other services in the future. For now, it allows publishers to opt into GeForce Now streaming for their games through the Steam backend.
                                Valve are giving Nvidia first priority now, but are working on their own cloud solution, which your original link alludes to.
                                Last edited by Digfox; 02-06-2020, 13:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X