• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New footage of the English version:

Comment

Late in confirmation but an upgrade for PS5 is also coming

Comment

Full English dub, including George Takei, hah.

Can't wait for this, particularly having binged out on Dragon Quest games a few months back. Should be a great game to help wrap up the year with.

Comment

Releases on 13 November on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC.
          Now here's the key detail - the game is a launch game for Series X so the way compatibility realistically plays out barring some needless bending for the formats date that would mean that the Series X is launching on 13 November 2020 or later. The PS5 version is launching way after so no clues there.

Comment

Hmmmm. I'm trying to see this more as a Yak-themed RPG. It sounds OK when framed like that.

I'll still likely get it but it's also likely it's a game I'll likely never play much, bar sticking it on the first time for half an hour or so. That seems quite likely.

Likely like The Likely Lads.

I'm sure it'll be really, really good. It's just I shudder a tad at the thought of not being able to twat folk over their heads with a traffic cone, beat 'em up style. And I always enjoy smashing the bicycles to bits.

Bit of a tangent but I'll tell you another satisfying gaming thing: popping car tires in WATCH DOGS. Just been playing it. What a brilliantly fun aspect to add, it feels so poppin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...combat-classes
              Releases on 13 November on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC.
              Now here's the key detail - the game is a launch game for Series X so the way compatibility realistically plays out barring some needless bending for the formats date that would mean that the Series X is launching on 13 November 2020 or later. The PS5 version is launching way after so no clues there.
              PS5 at a later date means "the week after", 20th November.

Comment

Comment

Is there a graphics comparison between this on current gen and next anywhere? Very curious to see if there's much of a leap.

Comment

At the very best itll just be a resolution bump over current gen versions and maybe 60fps but the latter will be here nor there now its a turn based rpg

Comment

Working...
                    X