PSPrices - Useful bargain tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSPrices - Useful bargain tool

Thought I'd link this, as I haven't seen it mentioned much lately - it was the go-to site for Vita game prices and they've since expanded:

On the site, you can see the sales for the digital storefronts of a variety of different consoles, including Nintendo Switch. A particularly useful feature of this is how every product has a graph, which shows the progression of price of this item over a long period. You can also use this to see the cheapest the item has ever been, and how frequently the item tends to go on sale.

I believe if you sign up, you can set up email notifications too. This would be particularly useful for the Switch, as the Switch's eShop application lacks any kind of notification feature.

Nice one - I know I've seen some sites before from previous gens that had the retailers on them, but digital storefronts are particularly useful. I added a few games to my Switch eShop wish list the other day before realising how totally futile the baked-in functionality is. I can go there myself and see if anything's got a discount, but there's no notifications at all. That said, the Playstation store has been around for bloody ages and doesn't even have wish list functionality.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      That said, the Playstation store has been around for bloody ages and doesn't even have wish list functionality.
      Eh?

It does on the website.
      I use it all the time and add games when I want to see if it's in a sale later.

Comment

Oh really? Can't say I use the website too much - but unless I'm having a major (we're talking years-long in duration here) blonde moment, it doesn't exist in the on-console version of the store.

Comment

I think you could be right, as I mainly use the website!

I think I had this issue the other day when my phone and PC wouldn't let me buy some games. Once I changed the default card on the PS4, I could browse and buy games, but couldn't see my wishlist, so had my phone looking at my wishlist in one hand and the controller searching on the PS4 to buy them!

Comment

Ah yes, we're both right and not going senile!

Wishlist is on the website, not on the store via console. Bonkers.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Ah yes, we're both right and not going senile!
              We may have won a battle, but there's still a war going on.

Comment

StoreParser.com would be the Xbox equivalent to this.

Comment

Working...
                X