Portable bluetooth speaker recommends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable bluetooth speaker recommends?

Want a small speaker. Had a Logitech Mini Boom before which was quite good. Looking at JBL Clip2 (meant to be better sound than clip3 and has stereo jack). Any other ideas?

If you want something fun: https://www.amazon.com/Pixel-Art-Blu...y&sr=8-1-spell

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      That does seem like fun, especially in the hands of someone with talent for pixel art.

Comment

How small?

I have one of these in the kitchen to play music while cooking.
        It's £10, it sounds fine to me.

Comment

Would it sound okay in a car / minibus do you reckon?

Comment

This is pretty good.
            neocore WAVE A1 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker 10W, 24 Hour Playtime, 20m/66ft Range, 256GB SD Card Support, Stereo Dual-Driver, Subwoofer Enhanced Bass, Outdoor Waterproof (white)

Comment

Ok that's looking good

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]: so we have one in the twins bedroom and the battery lasts longer than 24 hours if you play at a reasonable volume (I.e not totally blasting it) and off microsd card. Bluetooth playback obviously eats into the battery life a bit.

Comment

[MENTION=278]gunrock[/MENTION] arrived today. Exactly what I was looking for. Astonishing value. Cheers.

Seems very well built. Even has some bass. And reports battery level to the phone.

Comment

UK company too.

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]: yeah, for the price, I think it's really good. Bass can distort a bit at high volumes, but it is bloody loud considering its size.

Comment

Its small enough, that you can also clip it to your belt hoops on yer jeans and walk around town and on public transport, frightening old ladies with dubstep drops.

Comment

Ok, this is cool - I've bunged a 16GB card in there with a bunch of banging tunes and it cycles through them, no need for a connection to anything. Just turn it on and press go. Now I just need to have a party outdoor somewhere that requires that functionality

Comment

Working...
                          X