User Tag List

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Respect to anyone who can tame this game 
    Damn right! I tapped out permanently in the castle section shortly after the bull.

Perseverance counts for a lot! I'm sure some of the harder bosses ahead will test my resolve though.

Also that youtuber someone mentioned a few pages back is a great help even if I don't use his strats it makes me think about my strategy and possibilities. Plus frankly he is bloody hilarious, worth a watch just for the laughs.

I used Sekiro Guru a few times as well for my own play through, cracked me up also.

Quote Originally Posted by Armchair Critic View Post
    I used Sekiro Guru a few times as well for my own play through, cracked me up also.
    Their where often multiple ways to beat the bosses. Take the bull for instance it had a trick mechanic where you could parry its charge and force it into a stamina kill and skip its second phase it really made you feel like a boss getting the parry timing down. you could also, stun him out of his charge with fire crackers to startle him, and if you couldn't get the parry timing or didnt have fire crackers you could dodge his charges and hit him from behind.
    Last edited by Lebowski; 25-06-2021 at 08:10 AM.

I regularly come back to this game to fight some of the bosses. On my first play-through (on PC) I made backups of my saves at each boss so I could replay them at any point. Favourites include Gyoubu, Genichiro, Owl, Owl Father, Lady Butterfly, Ape and Sword Saint. I haven't attempted the Inner boss variants in the free DLC yet. The original boss-fights were so well designed, I don't think I want to spoil them by playing these new variants.

1st playthrough done! 3 more to go!! Wow I was shaking on the last boss.

What a game.

NG+ so far is a breeze though only done the first 3 mini bosses so far. I've done what took me about 5 hours or so in 30 mins; almost up to old lady I actually can't remember how I beat her last time so it will be interesting My decision to do everything possible on the first run is paying off I can afford to skip headlesses mini bosses etc if I want to.

Your enthusiasm is making me want to give this another go. Glad you’re enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    Your enthusiasm is making me want to give this another go. Glad you’re enjoying it.
    Yeah me too. If you have any tips how not to suck and get royally frustrated at it @Finsbury Girl, I'd love to hear 'em.