Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the host eventually point out that actually they could only give each American less than a dollar for the same spend?

Comment

Because it's obviously central to the future of America. Putin is going all in on following in China's footsteps by letting a moronic public allow him to change their country into a dictatorship

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...er-russia-2024

Because it's obviously central to the future of America. Putin is going all in on following in China's footsteps by letting a moronic public allow him to change their country into a dictatorship
        I feel that this is something both Trump and Boris are envious of.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          Bernie is never getting in. Its a real shame, but he will be seen as being 'too radical' for conservative Americans.
          It really isn’t. I originally wrote here that the old coot was economically illiterate, but in reality he’s probably just very dishonest. Telling frustrated people that “duh billionaires” are the cause of their problems is definitely one way to get the spite vote.

It is astonishing that these are the choices we have. The leading Democrat is a senile guy who keeps getting pictured sniffing babies. That’s the serious candidate. The other one is a cranky old communist (or only a few steps away from it).

Donald Trump will win again, for one simple (and depressing) reason: he’s funny. He makes his supporters laugh.
          Last edited by Lyris; 11-03-2020, 04:41.

Comment

Increase in economic disparity is an issue, though?

Comment

You mean the shrinking middle class idea? That’s another favorite political talking point, but the middle class is shrinking because people are moving upwards, not down.

It doesn’t particularly bother me that Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates have a bazillion dollars in stock options and other forms of wealth. I’m not any worse off because of it (in fact I’m quite a lot better off as a result of Microsoft).

Comment

No I’m on about the accumulation of greater percentages of national wealth in the top 1%. Nobody needs that much money.

Comment

Biden has pretty much locked down his position as the winner of the contest between himself and Sanders, Sanders now verging on far too far off victory to be seriously considered after the latest elections. That also helps sew up Trump's second term.

Comment

Biden can’t beat Trump.

Comment

Trump's going to get a second term.

Comment

All we need now is Trump openly stating he was right on trying to get dirt on Biden by any means possible.

Comment

America bans all travel from the EU bar the UK to the US for 30 days

Bit of an overreaction to a conspiracy fake outbreak created by the Dems eh, Donald?
                          Moron

Comment

But he's the brave president safeguarding the nation from a Chinese disease! So of course flights from the EU are blocked but not from China, leaving airlines to decide on those. Very stable genius.

Comment

Given what is happening with testing in the US, this is probably a good thing for the EU. I reckon the US is going to turn out to have an ungodly huge number of undiagnosed cases because their healthcare and welfare systems are so broken, all out there spreading it around.

Comment

Agreed !

Comment

Working...
                                X