This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
    Is it true Biden is unwell (as in dementia) or is this part of the Trump spin-machine? I genuinely can't tell.
    They've both accused each other, so there you go... bring on the live debate and Trump saying he wants Biden drug tested too.
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Trump saying he wants Biden drug tested too.
      Biden: "I'll do a drug test if you do."
      Trump: "I've done one. I passed. I got the bestest result.
      I knew them all: Cocaine, hydroxychloroquine, bleach. I even invented some new ones during the test."

Comment

Trump encourages voters in North Carolina to break the law when voting

Comment

If Biden gets in (which he won't) he's going to have to do some significant damage reversing.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...edium=referral

Trump encourages voters in North Carolina to break the law when voting
            I'd actively encourage all Trump voters to vote twice - given those voters would lose their right to vote (in most states) - I say go for it.
            Last edited by MartyG; 03-09-2020, 11:12.

Comment

Trump is having campaign social media output doctor images of Biden.

Whilst after Trump calls military personnel losers and suckers Biden strikes:

Comment

Gotta love finally having someone Trump's up against be so plain speaking after the last 4 years:

Comment

The US president, who was also nominated in 2018, was recommended for the prize by a member of the Norwegian parliament.

Time to lose any remaining respect that can be had for the Nobel Peace Prize if the committee allows it to progress as the latest nominated individual is names - Donald Trump

Comment

To be fair to him, I don’t think he has actively caused a war since the start of the pandemic. I mean, he probably came close with China but that aside.

Comment

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-tr...prize-12067203
                      Time to lose any remaining respect that can be had for the Nobel Peace Prize if the committee allows it to progress as the latest nominated individual is names - Donald Trump
                      The committee itself doesn't nominate candidates - the US government can put Trump forward as a candidate, he just got one of his lackies to nominate him.

Comment

That makes more sense, plus he hasn't even had time to start a war - he's too busy ensuring his own countries citizens die off

Comment

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-tr...prize-12067203
                          To put it into context, anyone can get a nomination for a Nobel Peace Prize.

According to the website there are 318 candidates for the Nobel Peace Prize for 2020: 211 individuals and 107 organisations.

It only takes one parliamentarian to nominate and Trump joins the esteemed list of nominees that include Hitler, Stalin & Mussolini and Michael Jackson.

Trump's nomination came from a far-right anti-immigration Norwegian parliamentarian (who also nominated Trump in 2018).

Let's move on.

Comment

If enough of us hassle a local MP could we get them to nominate Charles?

Comment

We should all get each other nominated!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                It only takes one parliamentarian to nominate and Trump joins the esteemed list of nominees that include Hitler, Stalin & Mussolini and Michael Jackson.n.
                                Michael Jackson was robbed by John Hume.

Comment

Working...
                                X