X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The subpoena for Muellers uncut report has been grantes

Comment

I like how Trump has been running his mouth saying the report completely exonerated him, but then seems to **** his pants when people actually want to see the report.

Comment

A House Committee Chairman has formally requested 6 years of Trumps tax records from the IRS

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/presid...Z9Ug&ocid=iehp

A House Committee Chairman has formally requested 6 years of Trumps tax records from the IRS
          I'm praying they find something outrageous.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            I'm praying they find something outrageous.
            Again, what would qualify?

The Stormy Daniels thing pretty much proves he slept with prostitutes. The Christian Right still loves him. I'm not sure what they could find in his financial dealings that would do it. Like, people have talked about whether he is too close to Russia, something that the US conservatives would've been in uproar about as little as 10 years ago, but we already know he had financial dealings with Russian oligarchs, that he was trying to site a new Trump Tower there... These things are not secret; they're widely known.

We're at the point where they could find evidence that he'd kicked a baby, and his supporters would probably say "well maybe the baby was being a prick".

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              Again, what would qualify?

The Stormy Daniels thing pretty much proves he slept with prostitutes. The Christian Right still loves him. I'm not sure what they could find in his financial dealings that would do it. Like, people have talked about whether he is too close to Russia, something that the US conservatives would've been in uproar about as little as 10 years ago, but we already know he had financial dealings with Russian oligarchs, that he was trying to site a new Trump Tower there... These things are not secret; they're widely known.

We're at the point where they could find evidence that he'd kicked a baby, and his supporters would probably say "well maybe the baby was being a prick".
              He could hack one of these retard red necks babies up in front of them and they would suck him off afterwards and cheer.

Comment

They just need to keep uncovering enough dirt to push him past the point of no return for 2020, impeachment is off the table but a good kicking could still stop a second term

Comment

They just need to keep uncovering enough dirt to push him past the point of no return for 2020, impeachment is off the table but a good kicking could still stop a second term
                  Quite - it doesn't need to convince everyone, it just needs to convince enough waverers and it wouldn't take much of shift to swing it around.

Comment

Trump is to switch control of inspections on pork from the department of agriculture over to the pork industry...

Comment

I saw that they've revoked the visa from a senior official of the international criminal court, also?

I mean I think IIRC that the USA doesn't recognise the court's authority, but even so.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...fda_story.html

Trump is to switch control of inspections on pork from the department of agriculture over to the pork industry...
                        A good chunk of the Brexit discussions here in Ireland are about the low food safety standards in the US. The assumption is that if you crash out without a deal, the US will put the UK under a huge amount of pressure to trade with them and accept their food that the EU and most other countries won’t accept. And if that food goes to NI, we need to make sure it doesn’t get down south. When it comes to the idea of a hard border, it’s the dodgy food the UK could end up with that seals the deal in the end.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...fda_story.html

How do you spell Trichinosis?

Comment

Yeah, it will be really, really bad if we end up with US food standards. The book Fast Food Nation is in large part a compelling account of how corruption and deregulation has led to US meat products having a deleterious effect on both the people who consume them, and the people who produce them in the abattoirs.

That book was written in the 90s, and even then the author laments how badly under-regulated the industry is. Sounds like it’s only getting worse.

Comment

America is investing heavily in research for bionic kidneys because they forecast that in 20 or so years there will be more people needing kidneys over there than there are people with good kidneys to donate. Can’t find where I read that now so could be fake news I guess.

Comment

Trump starts his 413th purge of senior positions as he starts pushing for the reintroduction of separating immigrants from their children

Comment

Working...
                                X