Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man. Just go to Trump's twitter and look at what he tweeted. Just look.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Oh man. Just go to Trump's twitter and look at what he tweeted. Just look.
      The top reply is telling.

"Lib heads are exploding over this! Love it!"

Honestly, the mindset. The idea that something's good just because it annoys someone else.

Comment

How is posting a pic that exceplifies Trump's insecurities annoying people.

It's not annoying, it's a sad reflection of Trump's state of mind. That Trump sees himself like that says it all - and it's pretty pathetic and it won't distract from all the criminal BS he and his band of charlatans are up to their neck in.

Comment

The Impeachment Report is out and details that the findings show Trump guilty of abusing the office. The House Judiciary Committee will hold their first hearing tomorrow

Comment

In other news, Duncan Hunter (republican congressman) has pleaded guilty of embezzling money for vacations, plane tickets (for his pet rabbits), groceries, and games on Steam totally a little more than $1300.

Comment

He may have been witnessed, he may have been exposed, he may have admitted it on live television, he may have had multiple testimonies against him, he may have had a Republican House defence that lacked any shred of counter-intelligence so couldn't even properly question witnesses, he may have a Vice President with Ukranian dealings, he may have a personal lawyer with Ukranian dealings, he may have written form evidence of illegal activity, he may have a head Republican House chair defending him despite said chair having exposed Ukranian involvement and complicity in the charges he's overseeing...

But this is a sham! A sham!

Nancy Pelosi has announced that the House is proceeding with articles of Impeachment against Donald Trump for abuse of power.

Trump has called for a rapid Senate trial so he can call Biden, Pelosi and Schiff to testify... sadly exposing the fact that he doesn't understand how the process works at all because he can't call any of them.

Comment

People very close to Trump will defend him to protect themselves. Depending which way this goes, they'll probably abandon him like rats leaving a sinking ship.

Comment

Yeah, Trump has shown no loyalty when it comes to those close to him so I can't imagine many sticking by him if they see any way at all of covering their own backsides. The only ones who will stick by him, I reckon, are those who literally have not one single other option than to just dig themselves in and hope denials and lies will see them survive.

Comment

It's simultaneously interesting to see so many Republicans go so far out of their way to defend a Republican President... and for it to be Trump of all people with them showing so little regard for what happens to their party, their careers and the nation in the inevitable post-Trump days.

Comment

I'm not sure it's inevitable. I still see another term for Trump.
                      Trump and Boris for 5 years. Just think.

Comment

TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 228*

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          I'm not sure it's inevitable. I still see another term for Trump.
                          Trump and Boris for 5 years. Just think.
                          Unless he gets made Emperor and lives forever, it is inevitable that there will be post-Trump days. And it’s unlikely that what happened over those years will be quickly forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Unless he gets made Emperor and lives forever, it is inevitable that there will be post-Trump days. And it’s unlikely that what happened over those years will be quickly forgotten.
                            Well, it wouldn't surprise me if he managed to bring in additional terms, but yeah OK at some point he'll leave.
                            After that, all the names that backed him will vanish, other names will come in to replace them, the public will view them as a rebooted party and the cycle will continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                              Well, it wouldn't surprise me if he managed to bring in additional terms, but yeah OK at some point he'll leave.
                              After that, all the names that backed him will vanish, other names will come in to replace them, the public will view them as a rebooted party and the cycle will continue.
                              Possibly. There is a danger that he has normalised lunacy to the point where the people that follow can be almost as dangerous and feel like a huge improvement. Or that we might get even worse, in which case some of his cronies who survive to that point can just carry on to the next generation.

But I think there is also a possibility of massive fallout once he is out of the picture. Once he doesn't have the protection of the office, things change considerably. Politically, anyone in that office is a huge target. It's almost too easy - anything that's wrong for the next 15 years, blame it on what happened when Trump was in. And after he's gone, many around him could end up being more vulnerable than Trump himself, or at least easier targets. And I think that's what Neon Ignition is referring to - there are people close to him now that need to consider what happens when his term is over one way or another.

Comment

We could see another Al Capone type situation were trump gets put away for something light and then all the people around him get picked off while he's out of the picture. That would be cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X