Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was effective in foreign policy. You diminish him to the point of ridicule, 71 million votes...the evolution of Jacksonian Nationalism under Trump is here to stay...and will evolve the Republicans in a direction of success in 2024 hopefully with Condoleezza Rice being my choice of candidate who will go up against Harris as Biden steps down after one term or less... Trump ...he was being gracious to Obama regarding the transition.It was dark underplay and Obama used his Presidential Veto 10 times in office...or more on many fronts to ram legislation through...

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        Nope.
        This.

Comment

Get in the ****ing bin.

Comment

In what universe was Trump good with foreign policy?

He didn't send troops anywhere outside the US, I'll give you that, but how else? Even thos of us who criticised him were ready to admit some begrudging respect over how he handled North Korea, but it ended up being an empty gesture.

Comment

Trump's foreign policy involved building a ****ing wall to stop foreigners from entering the country. This is classed as effective foreign policy now is it?

Comment

He also almost started a war with Iran, and further destabilised the Isreali region. Hallmarks of quality.

Comment

Now that I think about it, there was another guy who separated mothers from children and put them in cages; made friends with other dictators and was generally an asshole. Cant think of his name now but he was definitely effective in foreign policy. He had a little mustache I think.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    Nope.
                    This.
                    ^^

This and This.

Comment

Why bother engaging with this? It is a trolling exercise.

I think this little quote is pretty clear as to how much nonsense is being posted in defence of the tiny handed tyrant.

"Trump ...he was being gracious to Obama regarding the transition."

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        In what universe was Trump good with foreign policy?

He didn't send troops anywhere outside the US, I'll give you that, but how else? Even thos of us who criticised him were ready to admit some begrudging respect over how... he handled North Korea, but it ended up being an empty gesture.
                        Iran...he was a hawk.

Comment

Originally posted by saif View Post
                          Why bother engaging with this? It is a trolling exercise.

I think this little quote is pretty clear as to how much nonsense is being posted in defence of the tiny handed tyrant.

"Trump ...he was being gracious to Obama regarding the transition."
                          Use of the t word is basically the 21st century Hitler defence. The moment you utter it you have lost the argument. Counter my points with substance. As a Republican I find Trump laughable in his guile to offend but you offer no coherent argument or substance just wordplay....

Try reading The Federalist, National Review or the American Conservative for balance...

On Wednesday, President Trump pardoned an innocent man. Just before Thanksgiving, he signed an executive grant of clemency that provided Michael Flynn a full pardon and ended the criminal case against the retired lieutenant general.

Yet justice has not been served. And it may never be served. Justice for Michael Flynn requires something our country no longer possesses: an honest press.

Justice for Flynn requires the public to understand how the Obama-Biden administration, political appointees, career employees, special counsel attorneys, and a federal judge sought to destroy a war hero’s life to wreak revenge on Flynn for his service to Trump—and with a hope that Flynn’s demise would trigger Trump’s destruction. Justice for Flynn requires that those involved in this scandal be the object of public scorn.
                          Last edited by CAPCOM; 30-11-2020, 17:35.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Nope.
                              ^^
                              This.

In fact - you've made the list. Anyone who supports Trump is supporting a white supremacist and really has no place here. It takes a lot to reach my ignore list.
                              Last edited by MartyG; 30-11-2020, 13:17.

Comment

Nope.
                                It's been a long time since a post has made me laugh so hard

Comment

Working...
                                X