This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if bidden turns up in January to an empty whitehouse that has been stripped of everything including fixtures and fittings if its not nailed down it will somehow disappear.
    "We're taking it with us!"

Comment

What a great film that was.

Comment

No Deal Trumpxit on the cards?

Comment

Still doesn't understand respect is earned.

But says if the Electoral College votes for Biden then he will leave the White House

Comment

I don't know how that reporter didn't resist by responding "not for much longer..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
              Its the end game now pardoning convicted criminals.
              I never knew this was a thing, this flooding the streets with cons as a parting gift when stepping down from the presidency. Apparently Obama pardoned more than any other president. How utterly bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                I never knew this was a thing, this flooding the streets with cons as a parting gift when stepping down from the presidency. Apparently Obama pardoned more than any other president. How utterly bizarre.
                Obama granted clemency to nearly 2,000 individuals, including 212 pardons and 1,715 commutations. Most of these were for low-level, nonviolent drug crimes, which disproportionately affect African American men, and were Obama's way of pushing for criminal justice reform. its a bit different to pardoning people who lied for you about collusion with Russia.

Comment

Still waiting for the Pence to take over in last week and pardon Trump manoeuvre to happen...
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Most stuff though he has to be charged first doesn't he so a pardon would have little impact?

Comment

I bet trump is ****ting himself. I know that if I was the next president to follow him the first thing I'd do is launch a full scale FBI investigation in to him. I'd have it last for years and drag everyone down with him.

Comment

"In 1987, David Frost interviewed 45-year-old Joe Biden during his first bid for the presidency. Soon after, then-Senator Biden would withdraw from the race and the interview would never air — until now. In this timeless interview, Biden talks candidly about his upbringing, dealing with loss and love, and the fundamental qualities a successful president needs."

Comment

Trump's efforts to prove incorrect counts in the election have finally borne fruit having proven that Wisconsin's original count got the tally wrong - Biden actually got more votes than was original thought

Comment

Anything from The Guardian is immediately suspect...

"BIDEN’s BATTLE" with his party is just beginning -
                            Left-wing Democrats are demanding radical ideas and appointments rather than a return to the Obama White House. Do we really want an Obama third term though or this dystopian alternative?

John Kerry is back. Four words that sum up, for many Democrats, the strength of Bidenism but in fact sum up its weakness. For the president-elect’s fans, it sh

Plus he has to be tough on Iran

NATIONAL REVIEW SNIPPET THIS WEEK NOV 26th

Donald Trump is nearing a crossroads.

Those who allege that he has endangered the tradition of smooth presidential transitions by not conceding immediately after the media declared him the loser suffer amnesia.

When Trump was elected in 2016, the Washington establishment lost its collective mind. The top echelon of the FBI and CIA were still spreading a fraudulent Christopher Steele dossier paid for by the campaign of his opponent, Hillary Clinton, and the Democratic National Committee.

Shortly before Trump’s inauguration, President Barack Obama called Vice President Joe Biden, National-Security Adviser Susan Rice, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, and FBI director James Comey into the Oval Office. The purpose of the meeting was reportedly to collate progress reports about how best to continue government surveillance of Trump’s designated national-security adviser, Michael Flynn, and thereby disrupt the transition.

You see "The unDemocrats" are getting their payback...
                            Last edited by CAPCOM; 28-11-2020, 21:31.

Comment

That’s odd because I DISTINCTLY remember trump coming out almost immediately and praising the Obama administration for the ease of the transition.

Comment

Also, with hindsight anything that was going on to get him removed from office we can now see was completely justified as he’s obviously unfit to hold that office amd I guess a lot of people knew that and realised the insane damage he was going to do in those 4 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X