Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, even if Biden wins, Trump still got more votes than he did in 2016. There's no repudiation here.

Arizona STILL hasn't been called (except by the AP, who called it way too early) and Trump is now gaining ground there. The mail-ins are working the other way in Arizona - they're favouring Trump. He could still win it. Which would mean Biden would need Pennsylvania to win, where Trump still has a sizeable lead.

Comment

Yeah, I totally... wait... (googles 'repudiation')... yeah, I totally agree.

Comment

That's why the various cases against Trump need to move forward if he loses and the Democrats need to give him no room to hide, by 2024 he needs to be an example of the price you pay for corrupting the system to such an extent. That and more safeguards against future attempts to interfere with election practice

According to NBC roughly 20% of Black Male voters believe that apparently Black lives don't matter

Comment

Had a check on Era's extensive endless run of updates and it seems like:

Arizona - Biden's lead is disappearing but Associated Press and Fox News are absolutely adamant that Trump can't make up enough ground to reclaim it

Georgia - As of 8hrs ago Biden was up to just 0.8% of the vote behind Trump with more than enough counting remaining to secure the state

Philadelphia - As of 8hrs ago Biden was up to 3.1% behind Trump and closing at a very rapid pace, very heavily on target to secure the state. Trumps lead was down to 200,000 having dropped to that over 2hrs counting. At that time just under 600,000 were left to be counted.

Comment

So millions of people have voted for a guy that told them to inject disinfectant? Just to be clear.
            Something has gone wrong somewhere.

Comment

If you ask a number of those voters, they'll tell you he was joking to own the libs.

Narrator: He wasn't joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Yeah, I totally... wait... (googles 'repudiation')... yeah, I totally agree.
                I keep a thesaurus handy when posting on the forum so I look sagacious (not to mention erudite).

Comment

How very vainglorious.

Comment

Sounds perfectly cromulant.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      Had a check on Era's extensive endless run of updates and it seems like:

Arizona - Biden's lead is disappearing but Associated Press and Fox News are absolutely adamant that Trump can't make up enough ground to reclaim it

Georgia - As of 8hrs ago Biden was up to just 0.8% of the vote behind Trump with more than enough counting remaining to secure the state

Philadelphia - As of 8hrs ago Biden was up to 3.1% behind Trump and closing at a very rapid pace, very heavily on target to secure the state. Trumps lead was down to 200,000 having dropped to that over 2hrs counting. At that time just under 600,000 were left to be counted.
                      Trumps needs two-thirds of the remaining votes to win which is why Fox called Arizona for tbidden, its not likely he will get two thirds of the remaining postal vote, his only path to victory now seems to be through the courts. and challenging the legality of postal votes.

I doubt America will stand for such a blatant overturn of their election systems as it throws their own democracy into turmoil. riots looting, and a massive amount of unrest for the weekend it is then
                      Last edited by Lebowski; 05-11-2020, 10:47.

Comment

Guess who can't even give us two minutes to breathe

Comment

Comment

Lots of reports that 25,000 votes are left to be counted which is causing panic but apparently a further 40,000 have already been counted, they just haven't been reported yet so that would tie in with Biden needing 2/3s to take it

Comment

I always knew Professor Oak was fakenews.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                                So millions of people have voted for a guy that told them to inject disinfectant? Just to be clear.
                                Something has gone wrong somewhere.
                                Some of those people care more about banning abortion more than they care about literally anything. It concerns their supposed immortal soul. Like if they're doing "the trolley problem" and flicking the switch left will harm 20 million people but flicking the switch right will ban abortion, they'll flick it to the right. They're theocrats, and you can't debate them or expect them to vote in a way which is rational.

Comment

Working...
                                X