X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    What if he wins...?
    Not possible given he can't run country wide, only in certain States and he's not going to compel Biden votes who according to polls are in the majority - but if he can split Trump votes in those States then that is a massive positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      What if he wins...?
      Oh ****, he's going to, isn't he? He's going to win. It's going to happen. Hayden Christensen got an MTV best actor award for Revenge of the Sith and Kanye West is going to be president.

Comment

As much as their ego would love it it feels hard to believe the Kardashians would appreciate closer scrutiny at their money. That and that the Republicans of all politicians would support him

Comment

It's NOT Trump's voters West would take.
          Trump voters are Trump voters.
          If anything, West has talked about how he likes Trump and would mainly take Biden voters thinking West is more like them, when in reality, he's off his rocker.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            he's off his rocker.

Comment

Rich as they are I don't for one second believe Kim is a Billionaire. Or at least she may be... about as much as Kylie ended up being.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                Not possible
                Didn't we say the same thing about Trump...and Johnson?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  Didn't we say the same thing about Trump...and Johnson?
                  In order to win the presidency you need to be party affiliated and running in all states. The situation is completely different here, it is simply impossible for him to win given the number of Electoral College votes he'd be able to acculumate assuming he even won in every state he was able to stand in and people were stupid enough to vote for him.

It is simply mathematically impossible for him to win the presidency - this is nothing more than a stunt - see here: https://ballotpedia.org/Ballot_acces...ial_candidates and here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minor_...ntial_election

And no, I never said Johnson wouldn't win - in fact I posted more than several times that the polls were showing a cosiderable landslide to the Tories and I don't believe Trump will win again in November as the current polling stands, it seems enough people have wised up to the fact he's a complete clown and Biden is less divisive (remember the margin Trump won by last time was razor thin).
                  Last edited by MartyG; 05-07-2020, 17:40.

Comment

Thank you, that was some interesting skimming. That's a little better, although I can't shake the fear of him stealing votes from Biden...

Comment

Yep, I’d have that same fear. If he takes a chunk of the black vote, just as one example (but he could take more), it feels like there is a very good chance that would come from Biden and not Trump. Kanye isn’t stealing Trump’s racist white supremacy vote, that’s for sure.

Comment

I know that the fair thing is a system of an equal vote entitled to all... but man, voters really do make a compelling case for limiting the pool. Honestly - because 2016-2020 has removed the ability for the candidates situation to resemble humorous anymore - I'm not actually sure who's worse between Trump and Kanye. Kanye has the slightest defence in that he very clearly has issues which could be affecting his judgment but then on the flip side he and anyone voting for him who is black would be racist against their own ethnic group because if you hitch your wagon to Trump in any way as Kanye has... how could you possibly not be endorsing that side of the battle?

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          I know that the fair thing is a system of an equal vote entitled to all... but man, voters really do make a compelling case for limiting the pool. Honestly - because 2016-2020 has removed the ability for the candidates situation to resemble humorous anymore - I'm not actually sure who's worse between Trump and Kanye. Kanye has the slightest defence in that he very clearly has issues which could be affecting his judgment but then on the flip side he and anyone voting for him who is black would be racist against their own ethnic group because if you hitch your wagon to Trump in any way as Kanye has... how could you possibly not be endorsing that side of the battle?
                          Is Kanye libertarian? I mean he's super wealthy and probably believes himself to be a self-made man. Those people often are libertarian.

Comment

Not sure even he knows what he'd fall under. To date he's called for the article banning slavery to be abolished claiming slavery is a choice, he supports anti-BLM figureheads too.

Comment

Despite toppling of civil war-era statues, Illinois museum says no one has complained about TV show’s Dodge Charger painted with Confederate flag

When it comes to the Confederate Flag, the General Lee is one instance where America won't be removing the flag

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                Not sure even he knows what he'd fall under. To date he's called for the article banning slavery to be abolished claiming slavery is a choice, he supports anti-BLM figureheads too.
                                So he's a complete ****-wit then.

Comment

Working...
                                X