Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

President defends virus response and says ‘we’re rounding the corner’ in perhaps final chance to shift dynamics of election race that Biden leads

The final Presidential debate is over and Trump failed to land the blow he needed on Biden yet again.

Post-debate polls and swing voters have given Biden the honor of being the debates winner. Meanwhile Trump has given the title to himself as usual.

Comment

Obama's speech was simple but perfect. Imagine not having to hear about the crazy things the president has tweeted every day. It has certainly made life more interesting but it is hectic and anxiety inducing for many. Same with Boris. We barely heard anything about Obama, who quietly worked away. That was nice after the craziness of Bush. I think this swings Biden's way for that reason. People are sick of the noise.

Comment

and

‘Through this order, President Trump has declared war on the professional civil service by giving himself the authority to fill the government with his political cronies who will pledge their unwavering loyalty to him, not to America’

Trump has passed an executive order giving him greater powers to fire public officials like Fauci and to potentially undermine Biden's Administration staffing

Comment

I don't understand what that executive order gives him.
          Let's say he loses the election and he goes, right **** you, and fires everyone... Biden then comes in to the whitehouse the next day, with the power of the same executive order, and fires Trump's lackeys and rehires his support.

Comment

More than anything it adds kindle to the nationwide bonfire of how petty Trump is, there's an out of control pandemic and this is what he's still wasting his time on

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              I don't understand what that executive order gives him.
              Let's say he loses the election and he goes, right **** you, and fires everyone... Biden then comes in to the whitehouse the next day, with the power of the same executive order, and fires Trump's lackeys and rehires his support.
              Yeah it only means anything if he stays in power. If he loses then Joe just comes in, reverses every thing bad trump did and it’s happy days all round.

Comment

Found this pretty sad and funny at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  Found this pretty sad and funny at the same time.
                  You know that if he does lose, he's going to go with a narrative of international interference.

Comment

If he loses he's going to go with absolutely anything at hit disposal to prove it's wrong... Vote tampering, international interference, COVID, aliens... Anything plausible apart from from the truth.

I only hope that if it's a landslide and he doesn't leave the send in the military to remove him and someone tells him he's fired live on air...

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                      If he loses he's going to go with absolutely anything at hit disposal to prove it's wrong... Vote tampering, international interference, COVID, aliens... Anything plausible apart from from the truth.

I only hope that if it's a landslide and he doesn't leave the send in the military to remove him and someone tells him he's fired live on air...
                      If Biden wins... All I'm saying is that if I were him, I don't think I would have the self-control to not say it. To put the boot in. Right in. Grind it in there.

Comment

Best thing Biden can do is enter the whitehouse with dignity and let Trump bitch and moan like a baby.
                        Id be tempted to slip the removal men a few dollars to break some of his **** though.

Comment

With the very quiet public profile Melania has been keeping since testing positive - I wonder if she's not actually been heavily affected by COVID and just saw the level of vitriol people had for them rather than sympathy and is sitting the rest of the race out because she suspects the worst is yet to come

Comment

I don't think she has the brains for that. She probably just hates Trump and is trying to avoid the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                              Best thing Biden can do is enter the whitehouse with dignity and let Trump bitch and moan like a baby.
                              Id be tempted to slip the removal men a few dollars to break some of his **** though.
                              Yeah I know this is what will actually happen in the event of a Biden win (please, please win)... But I can dream.

I don't think there's much worth saying to Trump if he loses he'll basically just self-destruct anyway.

Comment

I mean, it's a special kind of delusional state of mind really

Comment

Working...
                                X