Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assumed that was a parody twitter account.

**** me that is real. Does not a single person in power watch startrek? Or have a brain cell?

Comment

On a somewhat related note, the Liberal Democratic party of Japan approved the creation of a space force. The bill will soon go the National Diet for vote, and then it will be ratified.
      Now we know why they built 1:1 statues of Gundams.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        **** me that is real. Does not a single person in power watch startrek?
        I think the point is they probably all do and genuinely want the US to be seen like Starfleet - benign interstellar saviours!
        Last edited by Golgo; 28-01-2020, 09:03.

Comment

Trumps border wall is defeated... by a gust of wind

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp

Trumps border wall is defeated... by a gust of wind
            Those crafty Mexicans.

Comment

The wall is so poorly constructed that anyone expecting to be sent into space by the Space Force must be ----ing themselves

Comment

To be fair, the wall was under construction and the cement hadn't hardened, but I shouldn't let facts get in the way of comedy!

Comment

The Mexican authorities should have impounded the panels for illegally crossing the border

Comment

The Mexican authorities should have impounded the panels for illegally crossing the border
                    Presumably the Mexicans owned the panels anyway, you know, as they're DEFINITELY paying for the wall.

Comment

Way to go America! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Seems 428billion isn’t enough pork to get something flying, shooting straight or cyber security.

Lockheed needs more pork I recon, pork it tasty, hmmmmmm, pork.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        Way to go America! Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Seems 428billion isn’t enough pork to get something flying, shooting straight or cyber security.

Lockheed needs more pork I recon, pork it tasty, hmmmmmm, pork.
                        ... Pork?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          ... Pork?
                          Pork money, fat that Lockheed has been cutting off the US gov since the project began.

Comment

The Impeachment Trial of Donal Trump may end today as the Senate has set expectations that they will deny the testimony of any witnesses and move straight to verdict delivery.

Pelosi has already been lining up what will likely be the Democrat case going forward, that Trump cannot be acquitted without a fair trial and you can't have a fair trial without witnesses ergo he remains Impeached, guilty and surrounded by a Senate that in their choice of voting has made it clear that they are corrupt. A line that could prove useful in the 2020 elections and in subsequent years should the Senate eventually fall in favour of the Democrats and a second trial rear its head.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                              Pork money, fat that Lockheed has been cutting off the US gov since the project began.
                              Oh. I had hopes that pork had become a currency. I've got some chops in the freezer.

Comment

fall in favour of the Democrats
                                No it won't.

An impeached president can still be re-elected. Impeachment alone would not impact a President’s future ability to serve in office -- impeachment is the equivalent of an indictment, not a guilty verdict -- a conviction would mean that decision falls squarely into the hands of the U.S. Senate, according to the U.S. Constitution.

He's not been found guilty, and won't be because of the witness fiasco and his mates in charge of proceedings.

It will also motivate his supporters even more.

He'll get a second term and be even worse.

Today's the day we leave the EU and I have very little faith in humanity at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X