Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the last three years, a second term Trump would devastate US politics and Americas place in the world for decades. First President to under go impeachment twice?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Trump won't be impeached and he will serve a second term.
        I strongly believe this will happen too.
        [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]'s video illustrates it perfectly.
        Last edited by Asura; 22-11-2019, 13:16.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Trump won't be impeached and he will serve a second term.
          That will certainly cement in the American stereotype.

Comment

Guilliani gets drawn in further whilst Nunes has the target sights set on him

Comment

It's a shame about Guilliani. He would have been remembered as the mayor during 9/11. Turns out he's just another ass shiffing money grabbing shyster.

Comment

Michael Bloomberg officially announced his late-entry Democratic presidential bid on Sunday, unveiling a campaign that the former New York mayor said will be squarely aimed at defeating President Donald Trump.

Bloomberg tags into the Democrat Primaries race

Comment

The Democrats just don't seem to have a "front runner", do they?

I mean say what you want about Clinton, she's a divisive figure, but there was no question that she was the front runner last time. I like Sanders as a person and I approve of his policies, but as a politician, he's too far to the left; centrists might be worried about voting for him. The Democrats really need someone who's a total slam dunk; even if they're a centre-left person. They've got to stop 4 more years of this bull****.

Comment

Middle of the road will not beat extreme. Yes, there needs to be a front runner but anyone trying to please the middle will seem like a weak fence-sitter. And they probably are.

Comment

The hope I think is that Bloomberg will at least cut through some of Biden's support allowing Warren to slide past him, she seems the best option on the table.

Comment

It will be fun if that happens because Bloomberg's run is to curb Warren and her ultra-wealthy tax proposal.

Comment

Federal subpoena's have been issued for information in several aspects relating all relating to a probe into Rudy Guilliani, in essence they're going after him next for:

-Hiding Foreign donations
                          -Straw man campaign donations
                          -Mail fraud
                          -Wire fraud
                          -Obstruction of Justice
                          -Money laundering
                          -False statements to Federal Officers
                          -Failure to register as a Foreign Agent
                          -Destruction/Alteration of documents
                          -Aiding and abetting federal crimes

The scope goes all the way back to Ukrainian links and dealings of Rudy dating back to 2002

Additionally, Schiff has said the impeachment inquiry may wrap up soon after Thanksgiving though the door is open to more hearings.
                          Last edited by Neon Ignition; 25-11-2019, 21:16.

Comment

Trump has been formally invited to the first House Judiciary Committee Hearing

Comment

Ooooh boy get the popcorns ready.

Comment

He doesn't have to go.

He won't go.

He'll probably say "I don't have time for this, I have more important things to do."
                                (TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 224*)

Comment

Working...
                                X