Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GA and PA are in severe danger of swinging back to Trump looking at the associated press numbers. This is ****ing horrible.

Comment

On Era someone linked DecisionDesk where the newest update has pushed Biden to 273

Comment

There's about 4000 votes left in Georgia. Trump needs 70% of them.

CNN has the best up to date coverage I reckon.

16:25 : Latest 4,800 PA votes just arrived, Joe got 72% of them
        Last edited by Brad; 06-11-2020, 16:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          GA and PA are in severe danger of swinging back to Trump looking at the associated press numbers. This is ****ing horrible.
          Trump is averaging 17.2% in PA and needs 52.66% - they are all mail-in votes which favour Biden. Trump isn't going claw it back.

Edit - and he's just doubled his lead in Nevada.
          Last edited by MartyG; 06-11-2020, 16:36.

Comment

I know. I was just lending my support to your "Would be nice for him to get all three just to stick it to trump"!

More generally, even if he gets the last 5, or 4, or 3, or whatever, I'm sure he gets over the line, but it's not the thumping result it should have been. Good on paper only. Popular votes, highest ever total, great*, but it should have been much much better.

(I do agree he's a pretty gash candidate, another chap who has longed for the top job for decades. But I despise career politicians, or 90% career in his case.)

Edit * Trump will have some pretty decent figures to tout as well, so...be worried in 3-4 yrs time.
            Last edited by wheelaa; 06-11-2020, 16:52.

Comment

I'm doubtful Trump will be in a position to run in 4 yrs time

Comment

First inmate president!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  First inmate president!
                  If he's alive?! Probably OD'd on Big Macs and chicken like Ben Stiller at the end of Dodgeball.

Comment

Shived!!!

Comment

I've never seen Trump this orange before.. Even more ridiculous than usual.

Comment

That's because all the colour has drained from his face with what's coming.......

Comment

Trump knows when he's been Tango'd

Comment

Someone at work shared this old comedy sketch clip to me today. An inside look into the future at the The House perhaps?

From 4:00 mins in

Comment

The judge who threw out Trump's case yesterday has released her decision notes, I think she's trolling Trump

She could have just posted this instead

This is just getting embarassing now

And they've lost another case: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...allot-contacts
                              Last edited by MartyG; 06-11-2020, 19:29.

Comment

BoJo now realises his over-the-pond brother is on his way out.

Comment

Working...
                                X