Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

President kicked off his bid with lies, attacks on the press and claims a Democrat president would ‘shut down your free speech’

Trump launches his campaign and almost chokes to death on his words, so clogged up is his throat on a torrent of lies. The greatest of these is the promise that in his second term they will cure Cancer and AIDS

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-america-great

Trump launches his campaign and almost chokes to death on his words, so clogged up is his throat on a torrent of lies. The greatest of these is the promise that in his second term they will cure Cancer and AIDS
      Not only will he personally cure cancer and aids but he’ll get the Mexicans to pay for it as well!

Comment

Give him a spare few minutes and I'm sure he could sort out North Korea too.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
          Give him a spare few minutes and I'm sure he could sort out North Korea too.
          Just like he did with Israel and Gaza!

Comment

He's a bit like this:

Comment

I pray American turns out in droves and votes out this idiot. I believe good people out number the arseholes voting for trump.
              I love to see a younger more progressive president, but I'd settle for anyone who's not a twat at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                I pray American turns out in droves and votes out this idiot.
                Not gonna happen They had that chance with the midterms.

Generations of lack of investment in education (the right sort of education, which fosters critical faculties, as opposed to the sort designed to produce drones to work in factories) have led to this.

Comment

The mid terms swung the house to the Democrats, the Senate was never going to go to the Democrats due to the seats that were being re-elected.

Trump won by the skin of his teeth last time, 80,000 votes thereabouts. His core support alone won't get him through.

I wouldn't bet my house on him not scrapping through, but it all depends on what happens over the next 18 months - it's a long time in politics.

Comment

Holy ****!

Comment

Likely another Trump willy wave

Comment

Seriously? WTF?!

"The retaliation plan was intended as a response to the shooting down of the unmanned, $130 million surveillance drone, which was struck Thursday morning by an Iranian surface-to-air missile, according to a senior administration official who was briefed on the military planning and spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss confidential plans."

Comment

Because the destruction of one robot can only be answered in by the deaths of scores of human lives.

Making American Great Again.

Comment

But the drone cost $130 million. Scores of non American human lives are worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              Not gonna happen They had that chance with the midterms.
                              Sad, but true.

The democrats are no better. They could have Bernie Sanders, but that would affect all their self serving investments if he introduced the US equivalent of the NHS.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                                But the drone cost $130 million. Scores of non American human lives are worthless.
                                I mean there’s only a few hundred of those drones left In the wild vs 7billion humans?

Comment

Working...
                                X