X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-live-updates
    Texas Senator John Cornyn becomes the latest high profile Republican to distance himself from Trump
    If Trump loses, they're going to devour each other. Just watch.

Comment

I'd like to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        I'd like to see that.

Comment

I did not like to see that.

Comment

Latest Trump quote

"I couldn’t care less,” Trump said.

I've cropped the front off, he was talking about reporters overhearing him and reporting on it (it was related to attacking medical expert Fauci who the people trust far far far greater than Trump), but I thought the crop was generally accurate enough.

Keep digging your own grave Trump - it's delicious.

Comment

Whilst I'd love to see him lose by a good margin, I'd approach these elections with only moderate optimism...who knows how the electoral college will screw up the popular vote once again.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                Whilst I'd love to see him lose by a good margin, I'd approach these elections with only moderate optimism...who knows how the electoral college will screw up the popular vote once again.
                Even without the swing states turning for Biden, the polls are showing a Trump loss.

Compare the current 2020 Presidential map projections of various political pundits. Use any of the maps to create and share your own 2020 forecast

If one good thing comes out of Covid-19, it'll be Trump's complete mismanagement of it.

If the swing states turn for Biden, it'll be a massacre.

Comment

I think we are all forgetting the election hinges on one thing... Russia.

Comment

Yeah if November ends with Trump out of the White House then it hasn't been such a bad year... I feel for the thousands who have passed away or been affected by this whole situation but him removed from power is a key step in fixing things wrong with the world.

What happens to Boris once Trump is gone? That's the next question I want answered.

Comment

Boris will go into a mini meltdown. It'll be a core element of Operation Scam-Brexit skewered and likely mean that between that and Covid they all scarper away with even millions less than they planned to.

For Trump, him being removed from power would just be the ultimate redemption for 2020 right at the very end, he's overseen the equivalent number of COVID deaths as 3/4 of the US dead from World War II. The mortality rate of 0.1% from COVID means 328,000 deaths if every single citizen was infected, the US today stands at 225,000 with less than 10% estimated to have been exposed. American blood literally pours through his tango stained baby hands. To see the single worst President in the countries history lose his mind at the ****storm brewing with gaping jaws for him... man, it'll make my 2021, 2022 and 2023 as well.

Comment

The above figures don’t make sense. The mortality rate is what it is. If only 10% have been exposed and 225000 have died then the mortality rate is much higher than 0.1%? Or am I just too tired for maths at the moment!?

Comment

It is a puzzler but in Trumps America there's likely loads of other factors as well.

Republicans keep on owning themselves too:

Comment

Meanwhile Biden gets the support of... The Avengers:

Comment

Whilst the Republicans and Democrats are closing in on a second relief deal prompting Mitch McConnell to pressure the White House to reject it if one is settled on as he's worried the timing of the deal could interrupt his efforts to get Barrett's nomination vote through next week.

Comment

And we find out, of course, that accusations against Biden doing deals with China was actually just projection due to Trump's lack of imagination: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/20/u...xes-china.html

Randy Rainbow should do a show tune about that

Last edited by MartyG; 21-10-2020, 07:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X