12 months of Nintendo Switch Online with Amazon Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 months of Nintendo Switch Online with Amazon Prime

Part of Twitch perks (you have a Twitch account if you have Amazon Prime)

Can stack up if you have an existing Nintendo Online membership, but its not redeemable for Nintendo Online Family membership

Does this work for UK people yet? I saw it yesterday but people were saying it was US-only.

Comment

i've a family membership, so doesn't work for me. But seen it over on HUKDs today and think its working for UK people

Comment

I can confirm that it works on UK accounts

Comment

Originally posted by gware View Post
          I can confirm that it works on UK accounts
          Any word on how to get this to work?

The process won't work when I try to use my UK Nintendo Account.

Comment

I’m not sure I just followed the steps on twitch prime and everything worked

Comment

I cannot get this promo to work properly as my UK Switch Account and UK Amazon account don’t appear to recognise my Twitch account, so if anybody can help it would be much appreciated.

Comment

Not sure what to say - I just tried it also and it all seemed to work fine. Have you redeemed other 'loot' from Twitch prime ok before?

It did make me go through a few steps on the Nintendo side, making sure I had auto-renew on my subscription etc, but after that it's fine and the Twitch page does now recognise I've claimed the first 3 months worth.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  Not sure what to say - I just tried it also and it all seemed to work fine. Have you redeemed other 'loot' from Twitch prime ok before?

It did make me go through a few steps on the Nintendo side, making sure I had auto-renew on my subscription etc, but after that it's fine and the Twitch page does now recognise I've claimed the first 3 months worth.
                  I have never redeemed any other Twitch loot as I’ve never used Twitch before. I’m not even sure why that would matter.

I link my Twitch account to my Amazon Prime account and then try to claim through the Nintendo side but I repeatedly get an error screen from Nintendo saying it is invalid.

Comment

Working...
                  X