X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£40 on Game Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
      If it is just for the game, then I'd be inclined to agree.

From what I can tell though, it appears to be the game + soundtrack + artbook which makes the price a little bit more palatable IMO.
      That makes more sense but tbh I'd still rather wait for a price reduction. Its hard because on one hand I really want to support any shmups that are released physically but £50 for a none import is a big chunk of money. Like I said before you can buy the m2 shottriggers from amazon for around that price.

Comment

April 30th official PAL release.

Comment

Put a preorder in on amazon japan for it, looks like it's going to be good. Only went for the regular edition not too fussed for soundtracks & artbooks for this the game will do fine costs 5218 yen on amazon jp.

Comment

I backed the crowdfunding campaign for Final 2 but haven't had any further info from them regarding when backers will get the game.

Comment

Just pre ordered the Xbox inaugural flight edition for £39

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                I backed the crowdfunding campaign for Final 2 but haven't had any further info from them regarding when backers will get the game.
                Yep, another Wonderful 101 situation. This is the last Kickstarter from a non-indie developer I back, especially Japanese companies. They simply suck at managing their Kickstarters. They promised something to make up for everything, but right now what I'd like is good communication over anything else.

Comment

I’d really like to know if they’re going to give us choice over which (region) version we’re getting. Bloodstained gave us the choice on this and I wish others would do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    Yep, another Wonderful 101 situation. This is the last Kickstarter from a non-indie developer I back, especially Japanese companies.
                    I don't blame you.

W101 Remastered, Shenmue 3 and this are prime examples of major game dev kickstarters that should never have been allowed in the first place.

My stance is similar - no crowdfunding game development whatsoever, whether indie or major studio.
                    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 31-01-2021, 10:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                      My stance is similar - no crowdfunding game development whatsoever, whether indie or major studio.
                      In my experience indie teams take a lot of care in communicating with the fans, and while their games tend (well, are always) late, they at least keep the community engaged. Right now I have two other active videogame Kickstarters, Lost Ruins and The Good Life, and they are managed oh-so-much better than RTF2 or W101.

Comment

In my experience indie teams take a lot of care in communicating with the fans, and while their games tend (well, are always) late, they at least keep the community engaged. Right now I have two other active videogame Kickstarters, Lost Ruins and The Good Life, and they are managed oh-so-much better than RTF2 or W101.
                        Granted, but they'll still likely stiff over backers by generally releasing said crowdfunded games at vastly reduced prices - see Shovel Knight, a game that I backed.

Comment

Oh, with "indie" I mean teams with way less experience than Yatch Club, teams like Rocket Punch (Hardcore Mecha) or Altair Games (the aforementioned Lost Ruins).
                          I've also made my peace with the constantly lowering prices, a couple of weeks after release you can find games on offer on digital storefront for a fraction of its launch price.

Comment

Oh, with "indie" I mean teams with way less experience than Yatch Club, teams like Rocket Punch (Hardcore Mecha) or Altair Games (the aforementioned Lost Ruins).
                            I've also made my peace with the constantly lowering prices, a couple of weeks after release you can find games on offer on digital storefront for a fraction of its launch price.
                            That's fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              I’d really like to know if they’re going to give us choice over which (region) version we’re getting. Bloodstained gave us the choice on this and I wish others would do the same.
                              I ended up dropping them an email about this and got the following back just this morning;

Hello Adrian,

Thank you for contacting us.
                              We are sorry for the late response.

You will receive the Japanese version of the physical copy. The game
                              is region-free, and the Japanese version also includes a choice of 9
                              languages in the game, with instructions in each language.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Granzella Inc.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X