No announcement yet.

R-Type Final 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detailed graphics in a modern shooter? Never seen the likes, suddenly interested.

Comment

That looks promising. The screens in the last issue of Wireframe looked a bit grimdark generic CG which was putting me off. At least it looks like it plays like an R-Type game.

Comment

I think it looks great!

Please don't add a gimmicky risk/reward scoring mechanic, Irem.

Comment

Total U-turn.

It looks BURRRRIIIILLLLLIIIIAAANT!!

Comment

Latest trailer is QUALITY

Comment

They asking for more money yet?

Comment

If it appears online shops to buy I may be tempted but no way I’m gonna go through the hassle of crowdbegging.

Comment

OMG - this is coming to PC via Steam too!!!

Comment

I won't be touching any kind of crowdfunding but want this!

Comment

I did back the crowdfunding campaign for this game and despite the delays I'm more hyped than ever after seeing that new trailer. Series X support is a bonus too.

Comment

I have Gradius V and R-Type Final sitting on my PS2 shelf of backlog shame in front of me right now, but I will buy this. It looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                          I have Gradius V and R-Type Final sitting on my PS2 shelf of backlog shame in front of me right now, but I will buy this. It looks great.
                          Go and play Gradius V, sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Go and play Gradius V, sheesh!
                            Tried years ago, it handed my arse to me and I've been scared to go back.

Comment

Bung it on "easy", pump up the lives and continues and get practicing, because you really feel a sense of progression as you get better.

I know we're off topic, but Gradius V is the game I want most to get a remaster.
                              It might even push me to getting a PS5 if they did that!

Comment

Yep, me too.

And Golgo, from what I recall, if you play the game for about 20 hours you unlock free play (same with Ikaruga, I think?). I got through about 2/3 of the game without it, but there are some spectacular boss battles and levels at the end that are really worth experiencing, and which I only saw because of free play.

Comment

Working...
                                X