———

PAL Megadrive
    The Punisher
    The Adventures of Batman and Robin

Master System
    Psycho Fox
    Castle of Illusion
    Ninja Gaiden

Other games considered, let me know what you have.

Can pay via PayPal or trade for anything in my sales thread...

Thanks
    Last edited by _SD_; 12-07-2019 at 09:30 PM.

Hmmm, I think I have a boxed Psycho Fox stashed away in the loft. I need to look out some other bits too so will look either later or tomorrow and let you know.

Ta
    Pete

Ok cool, let me know if you find any other Master System games up there with it.

I’d also be interested in Turtles: Hyperstone Heist, Snake, Rattle n’ Roll and Championship Pro-AM for the Megadrive if anyone has those available.

First post updated with the Megadrive games I’m after.

Would also like NGPC consoles in Black and Aqua Blue. Not bothered if the screens are scratched, but the plastics must be minty. Boxed or unboxed, will even take broken ones as long as they have all the battery covers and are cosmetically sound.

Don’t suppose anyone has an AV Famicom they’d like to part company with? Even better, does anyone have one that’s already been modded for HDMI or RGB?

Still after NGPC systems too...
    Last edited by _SD_; 03-07-2019 at 10:03 PM.

Anyone know where I can get a legit new PS3 Dual Shock 3 controller please? Preferably a black one.... not sure if the ones on Amazon are kosha?

Also after a couple of cheap PAL Megadrive games to use as donor replacement cases...
    Last edited by _SD_; 06-07-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Looking for an Xbox One Kinect and, if anyone has one, the PC connection kit.

Want to use it as a 3D scanner...