Beatmania where do i start??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    How was your first time playing AC? Of all the Bemani games it's the cabinet I enjoy the most, but it's also very annoying when there's no stool and I have to use the famous 'power stance'
    You are not kidding about the lack of stools, most of the music games in arcade club don't have seating apart from nostalgia as they put a piano seat on that one so it's comfy to play but i have to admit my back was killing afer a while they are all so low down lol.

It was fun to finally try IIDX i enjoyed it but so much to learn and the crazy amount of tracks on offer was kind of overwhelming. I thought there might be a easier mode on the arcade with less buttons to play. Lol nope it's 7 buttons or nothing so i got thrown in on the deep end, if there's an easy option i couldn't find it. Will be a bit better to navigate the menus on my next visits i always find them overly busy with stuff and options on the screens but i eventually learn what stuff does what. One thing i wasn't expecting was how heavy the deck is to scratch as i was expecting it to spin around really freely like an arcade spinner, tried it with my little finger and immediately regretted it i need to find a way to play to activate it really fast while not taking the majority of my hands off the buttons as once i do it takes a few seconds to figure out where my fingers are positioned again.

Comment

Working...
    X