Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might go on holiday to France and then just stay there.

Comment

We failed to raise enough to ring big ben so I've started a kickstarter for me to ring a school dinner bell. Need £50k

Comment

Mine is even cheaper. Free, even:

Comment

Some good news: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...-idUSKBN1ZJ00D

Comment

This is beyond stupid though. Brexit party MEP moans that we won't have oversight of EU fishery stuff for the next 11 months. We never had oversight before because Farage never turned up. Well turned up once out of 42 Fisheries committee meetings

Comment

If only there was some way for the UK to be part of the EU so they'd have representation.

Comment

Surely UK's sardines won't be crossing the borders in the North Sea anyway, not without a blue passport.

Comment

I still despair over much of the footage I've seen of the Brexiteers among the fishermen, celebrating that they're not going to be pushed around by the EU anymore. What do they honestly think is going to happen? That they can just fish where they want from now on, with impunity? What happens when the EU nations rightfully assert their claims with force?

I'll be honest, every English fisherman needs to be told, sternly, that us land-borne folks will seize and burn their boats before we'll send the Royal Navy to start a war over their rights to fish.

Comment

There is an endless supply of fish...and morons.

Comment

To make an Earth sandwich, you need two people at precise points on opposite sides of the globe.

We all don't need to join the EU

Because we already joined the ES!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                        There is an endless supply of fish...and morons.
                        Not so sure about the fish.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                          Not so sure about the fish.
                          There's fish left in the ocean?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            This is beyond stupid though. Brexit party MEP moans that we won't have oversight of EU fishery stuff for the next 11 months. We never had oversight before because Farage never turned up. Well turned up once out of 42 Fisheries committee meetings

I couldn't believe this when I saw it.
                            I can't believe people like this are in such a position of power.

Comment

They don't care that's why. This is surprising at this point?

Comment

I just don't know.
                                Is it that they don't care? I know Farage used fishing rights as a levarage point, but only attended one of 40+ meetings about it, so I know he doesn't care, but what's the score with Mummery?

Is she thick? Did she think this would genuinely make one point, but made another?

Who knows?

What I do know is that Farage claims that he will turn down his £150000 severance pay when he stops being an MEP.

HahahaHAHAHhAHAHAHAHAHh!

Comment

Working...
                                X