Space World ‘95 - Mario 64 / RPG beta video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space World ‘95 - Mario 64 / RPG beta video

I could watch these guys all day long, matey in the Fila top is surely the happiest chappie in the world! Footage starts around the 6 minute mark but it’s well worth watching the whole thing…

More episodes to be found here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuX...mUAOJPYc_nAQrA

Miyamoto appears at around 10:00. Was quite interesting to watch footage from that era.

Comment

Interesting to hear that Charles Martinet wasn’t the original voice of Mario in the beta. The voice sounded a lot screechier in the video.

Comment

Still remember it from the time clear as day, Bad Influence covered Shoshinkai and the N64 reveal with tons of this footage from the Kirby puzzler, Mario 64, original Wave Race 64 boat version, Piltowings and that Buggy game etc. Never before or since has a console reveal blown childs minds so much.

Comment

I remember thinking that Mario 64 looked like a cartoon when I finally got to play it. It's amazing thinking back that we thought that graphics just couldn't get any better and yet here we are.

Comment

Really like this video. There’s a bit where they interview a random American which is quite funny.

Interesting to see they were still pushing the Satellaview at the same time.

Comment

Working...
            X