Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worlds Largest Gaming Collection ( NOT Last Gamer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
    At least twice a day.

Rugby tackle them.

It's definitely not about monetary value. I'm just talking about having a collection of games that really appeal to me. So when I look at my collection it's nice to see only games I'm fond of.

It's all about how some people like to have a complete collection for any given system, or only have games they know they enjoy and want to play. I used to have tons of games for all sorts of systems, but decided that having poor and average games felt negative, so I now have a much more streamlined collection of games that I enjoy playing. For example, I only have around 30 GameCube games.
    Pretty cool I suppose. The only complete collection that I’ve ever owned was MVS. I had all of the cardboard boxes in storage. The carts were all in Shockboxes, and they did garner a certain amount of interest from non-nerds that visited my abode. Mainly because they were obscure.

I can see the allure of a shelf full of games, though nowadays I am fully digital. I’ve got an insane collection of games that will be lost once the next generation of consoles arrives; unless BC is a thing.

I do however have a gazebo full of trainers, so my inner nerd is still fully-fledged.

I guess you cant fully escape the things that bring you down when you try to be someone new.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      . At least I have shelf space for the overly-expensive candles that I use to ploy hot chicks into bed now though. Haha.
      Yeah, women go crazy about fancy candles. I need to stock up.

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      Now I have files on a HDD. Still NTSC-J files though because old habits die hard.
      I could get rid of a lot of my stuff really, but I can't be bothered. I've sold quite a few expensive items over the past few years.

The main obsession I have is hardware. I've been obsessed with collecting all sorts of consoles over the past few years.
      I will probably buy a few computers when I have satisfied the console side of things. MSX2...

I've got a lot of games on HDD, as it makes life easier. But I do like having boxed copies of my favourite games. There's something nice about having something physical with box art to appreciate.
      Last edited by Leon Retro; 06-05-2019, 20:27.

Comment

Working...
      X