Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worlds Largest Gaming Collection ( NOT Last Gamer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worlds Largest Gaming Collection ( NOT Last Gamer)

Subscribe to never miss a video! || https://gwr.co/YT-SubCheck out the GWR favourites! || http://gwr.co/YT-FavsMany gamers build up extensive collections all...

Last edited by QualityChimp; 09-04-2019, 13:04.

I'm not going to play the video. The amount of awful games just in that pre-play image is enough to put me off

Comment

I'd feel dread at the idea of having to decide what to play next.

Comment

Wow, I wonder how much that’s worth?

His face when he picks up his Hotel Mario after knocking it off the shelf.

Comment

I will never understand the appeal of having tons of mediocre and rubbish games in a collection. The whole idea of just buying A-Z of any machine's library doesn't appeal to me. I have the opposite approach to collecting -- I only want games that appeal to me, or titles that I know I'm really fond of. So I'm very strict about only keeping games that I know I enjoy playing. If I buy a game that seems interesting but ends up being disappointing, I'll get rid of it. I get a kick out of looking at my collection and only seeing games I like.

So these sorts of massive games collections don't impress me at all. I'd be more impressed with someone saying they have every top quality shoot 'em up for the Saturn, rather than simply every Saturn game. I like to see collections that mean something to the collector -- like there is a personal method and meaning to what's been collected.

Comment

I feel suffocated just watching that.

Comment

I spied Senko No Ronde in the thumbnail so he's gotta be a hardcore collector right?

Meh it's just piles and piles of mainly worthless games, shovelware outweighs decent software in any library. I'd much prefer a curated collection over "complete North American collections". At least Joel Hopkins, even with his OCD tendencies, has a nicer looking collection that this. I bet he's pissed at losing the record though.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashikage Sgt
                I bet he's pissed at losing the record though.
                He did a video a while back about it, Guinness records contacted him to see if he wanted to resubmit his collection, and he said no, he had 18k+ two years ago and has been getting spectrum/amiga/PC etc, must have more than this guy.

Comment

Challenge 1 - Biggest videogame collection: COMPLETE!

Challenge 2 - Lose virginity: INCOMPLETE

Comment

I was thinking "He can't have bothered with a complete Wii collection for the USA though - no one is that insane".... Oh....

Comment

No AES full set… Big Tymer status revoked What an absolute twat.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        a complete Wii collection

Comment

A lot of games but awful presentation. He somehow fit it all in corridors in his attic. Last Gamer (who I really like) he ain't.

Comment

Last Gamer owns an actual arcade AND a Hornet from Daytona, so I think he wins in general XD

Comment

Originally posted by HailMary View Post
                              Last Gamer owns an actual arcade AND a Hornet from Daytona, so I think he wins in general XD
                              His walkthru is just magical. ZZAP64 collection all laid out. Nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X