No announcement yet.

The Division 2 - PS4 / XboxOne / PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn’t. It’s really stupid trying to get eight people together.

The first boss is incredibly difficult. INCREDIBLY difficult.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

How did you get 8 players together?

Comment

Nope. 7/8. Lol
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Ha. I tried with 2. We killed a few and then went home carrying our buttocks.

Comment

You deffo need 8/8. There’s too many adds and they run at 50mph.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I went to the helipad late last night and saw a few randoms just hanging around offering invites. Maybe this is a way to team up. Although, I don't think there's a lot of players per game world for this to take off. Does each game world house 16 players at a time?

Comment

That’s how I got into it. I joined up with a guy in my clan, and we invited a load of randoms to a party and went from there.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

That’s how I got into it. I joined up with a guy in my clan, and we invited a load of randoms to a party and went from there.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Apparently no one has beaten the raid on consoles and it’s been deemed impossible. A lot of streamers have even demanded the devs themselves prove its actually possible on console by beating it themselves live.

They haven’t even answered the challenge let alone done it.

Comment

Boomer is nigh on impossible to beat. He heals so fast, it’s stupid. The most we got off of him was two bars. Out of eleven...
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

36 hours!!!! that's how long it took a team to beat it on console, i wont be running it until they address the fact that this was clearly not tested on consoles. Pretty much all the player base are saying that it requires the precision and turning speed of a mouse and keyboard, which clearly shows that this was developed for pc players and has not been tested on the ps4 or xbox.

I'm pretty pissed off with the attitude of the dev's they haven't even acknowledged there is a problem. if this is the quality of Div 2 end game then I'm really considering just sticking this in the trade in pile. if they don't give a **** about there game on consoles then neither do i.

Comment

36 hours of play time for one completed session? That's unreal. I have a family to care for.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                            36 hours of play time for one completed session?
                            Superb value for money.

Comment

Just logged into the game and got a message I have bonus year 1 gear waiting for me via mailbox in the stash, thank you for playing etc, etc ... but there's nothing available when I check. It happened before too. Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

[MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION] No - still not bought The Division 2, altho I may bite today before the promo deals run out.

But reading up about the game I have read that the drops simply relate to the Twitch Drops for watching WONY presentation (mask and something else I believe). However because of problems they have given these to every player who logs on before the 3rd of March. The new apparel should be in the apparel tab. Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X