Horizon II: Forbidden West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horizon II: Forbidden West

PlayStation 4-exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn sold over 10m copies, so it comes as no surprise to learn there will be a seq…

No surprise buy Aloy's voice actor has confirmed a sequel is in the works. Barring a surprise reveal it seems likely the game will be a launch or early PS5 title
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 11-06-2020, 21:08.

Not a new rumour but its revival peaks the chances of it happening. PC version of Horizon 1?

Developer Guerrilla Games' acclaimed post-apocalyptic open-world action-RPG Horizon Zero Dawn - in which a self-assured…

Comment

Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC, Sony has confirmed. The Steam page for the Complete Edition of the game is live now.…

Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition is now official for PC this summer. Sony has been keen to stress this does not mean PS5 day and date games are coming and neither does it mean plenty other PS4 exclusives are inbound for PC either.

Comment

Now official and as gorgeous a showcase as you could expect. The true next-gen looker of the stream with more variety in locations including underwater areas now.

Comment

4K Trailer:

Comment

Comment

Nah, doesn't look that good.

Maybe if the console had a couple more TFlops it would make a difference....

Comment

Is that the Golden Gate Bridge? Is Horizon set in America? I need to play the first, still!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Nah, doesn't look that good.

Maybe if the console had a couple more TFlops it would make a difference....

Just wait for the 'Blah blah... If you think that looks good wait for Halo... Blah blah blah'

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    Just wait for the 'Blah blah... If you think that looks good wait for Halo... Blah blah blah'
                    "Must be the SSD".

Well, yeah, that's going to help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      Hellblade II already looks better Blah blah and 'I love 12 Teraflops'

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                        You should get "I <3 12 TFLOPS" tattooed on your arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          Oh get out. Just get out.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            You should get "I <3 12 TFLOPS" tattooed on your arse.
                            My ass is not big enough to handle 12 Teraflops it's small enough to handle 10 Teraflops mind

Comment

I'm actually interested to see what progress Halo and Hellblade have made against the benchmark Horizon II sets. Rewatching the footage from last year Halo isn't actually that impressive, it's sharp and smooth with better textures than normal as you'd expect but not really that impressive anymore but you'd expect visuals to increasingly get bumped up as development wraps up. Hellblade II definitely looks better than Horizon II in the trailer they revealed but that was pure precanned cutscene and if the game is as linear as the original that's also a hit. If it's an open title this time though it could genuinely be MS's first hard strike back against Sony.

Comment

Working...
                              X