Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Analogue Mega SG

Howdy folks

If by some fluke someone has a sealed one for sale - pref the JP one, please let me know!

Thanks!

Why not just purchase a new one directly from Analogue!?

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
      Why not just purchase a new one directly from Analogue!?
      Customs? Buying one already in the UK would be far better!

Comment

Yes, avoiding customs would be nice; but everyone else that’s ordered one has had to run the gauntlet so why shouldn’t the OP? It’s a bit cheeky really…

Tell you what, I’ll sell you mine for £250, including shipping. That also covers customs fees and moron tax.

Comment

Yes, avoiding customs would be nice; but everyone else that’s ordered one has had to run the gauntlet so why shouldn’t the OP? It’s a bit cheeky really…

Tell you what, I’ll sell you mine for £250, including shipping. That also covers customs fees and moron tax.
          *sigh*

Im not trying to avoid any customs charges. Just fancy one and its my birthday next week, so I would have liked one before then, that’s all.

But hey, thanks for your valuable input.

Comment

Originally posted by steve morris View Post
            Im not trying to avoid any customs charges.
            Well support the company and buy one directly from Analogue then. I really don’t see what the problem is. Idiot.

Comment

Can you not read?

I’ve posted why I want one this week. I would gladly pay any import duty’s owed. Just wanted one that’s already in the UK. I’ve been checking eBay for a few days, and none on there.

Comment

You’re obviously the illiterate one here…

I have one that’s already in the UK, Japanese style in mint condition. £250 including shipping and import duty that I had to pay.

Comment

Would happily pay that for a sealed one that I could get this week. Just not from you.

But again, thanks for your valuable input.

Comment

Ok, good luck with eBay then.

And you’re still a complete illiterate moron. Thanks for your valuable input and all the contributions you haven’t made to the forum. Hope your birthday sucks and you don’t get anything else you want.

Comment

Any more personal slingshots like that and you'll be taking a short break from the forum. Make your thoughts known without resorting to insults please.
                      Thanks.
                      Charles.

Comment

Originally posted by steve morris View Post
                        *sigh*

Im not trying to avoid any customs charges. Just fancy one and its my birthday next week, so I would have liked one before then, that’s all.

But hey, thanks for your valuable input.

When I ordered mine from Analogue, it took exactly 1 week to get to me, ordered the Japan version as well.
                        So it shouldn’t take long to get to you if you ordered direct

Comment

It’s nearly three weeks since I ordered my SG (Euro model) and no sign of it yet.

Comment

In fairness to the op, it's these inconsistencies and stories of poor customer service that would put me off buying direct too.

Comment

Please keep chatter out of the sale threads.
                              Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X