Possible Cps2 collection coming ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
    If you don’t already have a CPS2 collection, you really aren’t doing retro gaming right......
    I've never had the original but the PSP emulators showcase a fantastic collection of games.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
      If you don’t already have a CPS2 collection, you really aren’t doing retro gaming right......
      I had Progear and Gigawing years ago but that was before the suicide battery problem was solved. Ah well.

Comment

Typical Capcom, they get one or two things right and suddenly veer back to stupid decisions again. We're approaching the death point for mini-hardware

Comment

This doesn’t appear to be from Capcom directly. It appears the work of Koch Media which is in turn owned by THQ Nordic. Koch do have an ongoing deal with Capcom though. I suppose we’ll find out more in a few hours time.

Comment

Comment

I'd have preferred a more period-correct casing and decal, but beyond that I like it.

Comment

It’s big and ugly, also 16 games is not very generous for £200 sanwa parts or not.

Comment

Comment

Not even remotely tempted at 16 games for €230. Not even close. I admire the novelty of the design, although I'm not convinced it looks all that practical, but it would take a much cheaper price point for it to be any kind of consideration at all.

Hard to see what the barrier would be to including WAY more of their own games.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Not even remotely tempted at 16 games for €230. Not even close. I admire the novelty of the design, although I'm not convinced it looks all that practical, but it would take a much cheaper price point for it to be any kind of consideration at all.

Hard to see what the barrier would be to including WAY more of their own games.
                      Agreed, it’s running final burn alpha so it will be hacked in about two seconds, it’s not the point tho.

Comment

Amazon pre order https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07QS4Q3SQ

I did but may change my mind before October.

Comment

If they had totally loaded this with most of their fighter catalogue, it could have been a brilliant proposition. As you say, it will likely get hacked so maybe that's what it will become.

Comment

It’s got a USB port. Hackatron 2000 time.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Like the concept, but not sure about the execution of it. It's ugly. Also as noted the limited number of games seems exceptionally tight-fisted.

Comment

Dear Lord, if my interest was low after the rumors of this being an all-in-one, everything completely faded after seeing the shape of that thing. Really, Capcom, really?

Comment

Working...
                                X