X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    Yeah I saw that too.
    Gutting
    It's already ridiculous on other items...I've been looking for some comics & from the states they are like $5 books but shipping is around $20+ it's freaking ridiculous

Doubt I'll use Ebay much going forward now with the global programme...just no savings to be had anymore

Neil
    I had a bid accepted on Final fantasy 3 but yeah, fees added on top that added 60 dollars on the price. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Street Turk View Post
      I had a bid accepted on Final fantasy 3 but yeah, fees added on top that added 60 dollars on the price. No thanks.
      It's a joke, buying figures is another one now too, being asked to stump up another £100-£150 in fees & postage...no thanks

Ebay putting it's own nails in it's own coffin now

Neil

Comment

Had 6 packages from Zenmarket now. 3 sailed through with no problems, 3 got hit with charges. Got 2 more coming soon so I'll let you know what happens with them.

Comment

I'm looking for the Korean physical of battle garegga but I'm worried customs is gonna hammer me if I buy from play-asia who are by far the cheapest, any alternative places people know?

Comment

Play Asia sometimes ship from within the EU so that's out now too unfortunately. Your best bet might be it eBay, if you can convince the seller to mark the value down.

Comment

Shop Online for Import Video Games, Video Consoles, Game accessories, PSN Cards, iTunes Cards, Web Money, Digital Codes, Hobby Goods. Ship Worldwide.

Unsure if they'll restock it, but at least it's listed, which I note is not the case at YesAsia.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll give those a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Battousai View Post
                  Thanks guys, I'll give those a try.
                  Be careful I discovered recently that Yes Asia have removed delivery to the UK due to restrictions on Hong Kong postal services because of the pandemic

It will be back but not for a while yet

Neil

Comment

Damn, that's sucky. I saw that esp.ra.de is on amazon so I'll probably get that instead. Speaking of which ketsui or esp. Ra.De? Which is better value for money since they are quite costly.

Comment

Personally I’d go for Ketsui as it’s probably one of Cave’s finest games.

Comment

Thanks dude, it looks very cool. Is it way better than the ps3 and 360 versions?

Comment

I've not got round to playing the PS4 version yet but if you're specifically looking for value then Ketsui's likely a good shout given the PS4 version is meant to have another arrange mode on top of what was already there in the X360/PS3 versions.

Comment

Ketsui is ace but it kicks my ass royally ... ESP.RA.De is more accessible.

Comment

Ps4 version it is then, I really want battle garegga tbh but instead of waiting around I'll enjoy some more cave goodness to go with my copies of dodonpachi resurrection and akai katana

Comment

Anybody that lives in the US able to help me out with a few games? + ebay just makes it almost pointless due to fees and double custom fees.

Comment

Working...
                                X