User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Signed up with Zenmarket.jp the other day and been hoovering up loads of <500 Vita games. I guess we'll see if I get hit with customs charges when they eventually get here.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    Signed up with Zenmarket.jp the other day and been hoovering up loads of <500 Vita games. I guess we'll see if I get hit with customs charges when they eventually get here.
    Just looking at this now, do you know of a Promo code other then the one for signing up (anything that you might have as a referal that will get you coin for example?)

Neil

I never used a promo code, but you get 300 as a sign up bonus, which just negates the commission on your first purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    I never used a promo code, but you get 300 as a sign up bonus, which just negates the commission on your first purchase.
    Thanks dude, now to see if there are nay savings to be had

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Zaki View Post
    Just a heads up - FromJapan don't let you do this anymore. You can only reduce 25% of the original value now (recent change). Apparently they were getting a lot of grief from customs not surprised if people are declaring 10 on massive packages!
    Annoying isn't it. I saved a fortune over the last couple of years. There was real joy go marking down a 200 game to 1 yen and getting it delivered safely.

Amazon UK changed their shipping practice and stopped taking a small deposit for customs, now I've had to pay $18.77 on top for one 20 quid bluray and 12-something for another.
    Only matters to those of us outside the UK I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
    Annoying isn't it. I saved a fortune over the last couple of years. There was real joy go marking down a 200 game to 1 yen and getting it delivered safely.
    Haha! It's all your fault! I never did that. I always made sure that the value of the box at least matched the value of the postage!