User Tag List

Other Wonderboy Game?

Bit of a "Mandela Effect" thing here, but someone might be able to answer this.

LizardCube made the new version of Wonderboy 3. It's on the Switch right now, and on sale.

However, I could've sworn that they made TWO Wonderboy games. The first one a few years ago, and the other more recently. The one from a few years ago was decent enough, but the recent one is meant to be extremely good.

However, looking at it, it doesn't look like this is the case; it seems LizardCube have only made one WB game.

Can anyone explain this? Like am I thinking of another game?

Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    Bit of a "Mandela Effect" thing here, but someone might be able to answer this.

LizardCube made the new version of Wonderboy 3. It's on the Switch right now, and on sale.

However, I could've sworn that they made TWO Wonderboy games. The first one a few years ago, and the other more recently. The one from a few years ago was decent enough, but the recent one is meant to be extremely good.

However, looking at it, it doesn't look like this is the case; it seems LizardCube have only made one WB game.

Can anyone explain this? Like am I thinking of another game?
    Are you thinking of Monsterboy by Game Atelier, that was released last year, both very similar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgWJOg1TydM

Edit: Both great by the way, I found Montserboy a little more enjoyable.
    Last edited by dyer60; 14-05-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dyer60 View Post
    Are you thinking of Monsterboy by Game Atelier, that was released last year, both very similar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgWJOg1TydM

Edit: Both great by the way, I found Montserboy a little more enjoyable.
    Yes! Thanks! I thought these were by the same developer.

The music on that trailer is so cool