Other Wonderboy Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Wonderboy Game?

Bit of a "Mandela Effect" thing here, but someone might be able to answer this.

LizardCube made the new version of Wonderboy 3. It's on the Switch right now, and on sale.

However, I could've sworn that they made TWO Wonderboy games. The first one a few years ago, and the other more recently. The one from a few years ago was decent enough, but the recent one is meant to be extremely good.

However, looking at it, it doesn't look like this is the case; it seems LizardCube have only made one WB game.

Can anyone explain this? Like am I thinking of another game?

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    Bit of a "Mandela Effect" thing here, but someone might be able to answer this.

LizardCube made the new version of Wonderboy 3. It's on the Switch right now, and on sale.

However, I could've sworn that they made TWO Wonderboy games. The first one a few years ago, and the other more recently. The one from a few years ago was decent enough, but the recent one is meant to be extremely good.

However, looking at it, it doesn't look like this is the case; it seems LizardCube have only made one WB game.

Can anyone explain this? Like am I thinking of another game?
    Are you thinking of Monsterboy by Game Atelier, that was released last year, both very similar!

Nintendo, jeux, jeux vidéo, officiel, nouveau, console, français, fr

Edit: Both great by the way, I found Montserboy a little more enjoyable.
    Last edited by dyer60; 14-05-2019, 16:37.

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
      Are you thinking of Monsterboy by Game Atelier, that was released last year, both very similar!

Nintendo, jeux, jeux vidéo, officiel, nouveau, console, français, fr

Edit: Both great by the way, I found Montserboy a little more enjoyable.
      Yes! Thanks! I thought these were by the same developer.

Comment

The music on that trailer is so cool

Comment

Working...
        X