Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

So Turrican will be at announced at Gamescom tonight but it’s SLG and only one batch will be available. Am I right to assume this game will get a digital release too?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
        So Turrican will be at announced at Gamescom tonight but it’s SLG and only one batch will be available. Am I right to assume this game will get a digital release too?
        They haven't specified that in the most recent mail they sent around about Turrican. I really hope it will be, otherwise this new Turrican will be forgotten in no time.

Comment

Actually have to thank them for splitting this up over two separate "anthology" titles at €35 apiece. If it was less I might have considered it.

Comment

Yeah the splitting of titles made it a fairly easy no for me.

Comment

The grouping of the games is a bit weird too. There’s basically three versions of the same game on each disc.

Comment

Very happy to see this going to a four week open pre-order, so that anyone who's fancied it in the past can get a copy at a fair price and without having to scramble about on the day.

Comment

That first Shantae game is a cracker.

Comment

Interesting to see them get into the repro game.

Comment

Annapurna Interactive Deluxe Limited Edition

Limited Edition. Ultra Premium Folio Package. 8 Annapurna Interactive Games, Including the First Physical PS4 Release of Telling Lies and Gorogoa. iam8bit creates unique, exclusive and limited merchandise. Collector’s Edition physical games to vinyl soundtracks, fine art prints and beyond.

8 games, one box. Already have most of these (some not in hand, yet, annoyingly) so it's a pass from me, but worth considering for those who don't!

Comment

That’s actually really dope. The price is too much for me though, really. I mean most of those games can be had for £3 or so on iOS.

Comment

It’s very much the “games are art” starter pack, too

Comment

Is there much of a market for old LRG titles that are out of print now?

I have a couple that I don't like as much as I thought I would (looking at you Gris) and they are clogging up the shelf now. The eBay mark up looks ridiculous (£85+) but they are all BIN scalpers from the look of it.

Anyone sold anything of note?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post

I have a couple that I don't like as much as I thought I would (looking at you Gris) and they are clogging up the shelf now. The eBay mark up looks ridiculous (£85+) but they are all BIN scalpers from the look of it.

I haven’t, but try clicking ‘Completed listings’ when searching on EBay. This shows what stuff actually sold for. I can see a used copy of Gris in PS4 went for £55.

Those titles seem to hold their value well, I’d say you’ll get back what you paid.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post

I sold an LRG PS4 game on this forum earlier this year, I just asked for what I paid for it about £45 I think.
                                I'm sure some games have gone up a lot, but I imagine most will be about cost price if you actually get a buyer.
                                I don't think I'll make a fortune from my PixelJunk Monsters 2 for PS4!

Comment

Working...
                                X