No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It’s 2043 and crime has taken over the city in this post-apocalyptic world. The mayor appoints the City Sweepers, disguised as Undercover Cops, to take out the villains, and now it’s up to you to choose between Zan Takahara, Matt Gables, or Rosa Felmond and fight against strange creatures to find out what the Marenko Corporation is up to!"

Comment

I went for the standard edition. Don't need all that buff which will never be used.
      Wish I still had my real Japanese copy though. I'd pick that any day over this re-release. Sadly, it cost a fortune now.

Comment

Is that a good beat ‘em up? I really like the look of the art in it. Obviously by some of the team that went on to do Metal Slug.

Comment

I also went for the standard edition. Just shelled out a load for Cotton and Darius tat. Don't need more.

Comment

Limited Run are doing No More Heroes 1 and 2, with limited editions for each that match up next to each other...

Master, we're in a tight spot.

Comment

What's the deal with pre orders on Limited Run? Are they super limited and if you don't hit buy in the first few seconds you're out of luck or do they stick around for a bit?

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                What's the deal with pre orders on Limited Run? Are they super limited and if you don't hit buy in the first few seconds you're out of luck or do they stick around for a bit?
                This is an open pre-order for 4 weeks, I think they have got better with having more open pre-orders as they used to be hour windows and pretty much sell out in 15 mins.
                When we getting a physical Paradise Killer then?? (Already ordered the vinyl.)

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                  This is an open pre-order for 4 weeks, I think they have got better with having more open pre-orders as they used to be hour windows and pretty much sell out in 15 mins.
                  When we getting a physical Paradise Killer then?? (Already ordered the vinyl.)
                  Hooray! Going to get the pair.

As for the other thing, we have nothing to announce at this time...

Comment

And thank you for buying the vinyl! They should start shipping out any day now!

Comment

You know I’m there for a Paradise Killer physical & CD should the opportunity arise!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        You know I’m there for a Paradise Killer physical & CD should the opportunity arise!
                        Hopefully good news on both soon!

Comment

The Switch version of the Silver Case and the 25th Ward have got a ltd ed on Nisa Europe. Comes to £85 all in with shipping.

Comment

[MENTION=3985]chopemon[/MENTION] Are there differences between the PS4 and Switch version? Is one better than the other? Guidance appreciated.

Comment

To my knowledge they are exactly the same. I think there was a mistranslation recently which made it sound like there'd be new content but I don't think that's correct. The only thing that you may want if you are invested in the Kill The Past-verse is the manga that comes with the Switch version. It bridges the gap between 25th Ward and NMH3.

Comment

Thanks. I'm not invested at all currently as I've never played a single NMH game etc. I've always just thought the Silver Case games looked right up my street!

Looks like the Switch versions are a bit neater as it's a compilation. I'll look out for a physical non-LE.

Comment

Working...
                                X