No announcement yet.

Let's Get Physical (Physical)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered a signed copy of Travis Strikes Again from pix n love. Their mobile was (at the time) not great and I ordered the french langauge one by mistake. I contacted them about it and they said they'd put in an English book. I didn't trust them to remember and I emailed back a few weeks later to cancel. Heard nothing from them so I went through paypal. They didn't respond to the paypal case so paypal refunded me. Fast forward to a few days after their edition came out and a signed French copy of the game arrived.

I'm not saying it's the right thing to do but if you get cold feet you could do the above and hope for the best...

Comment

After being announced a lifetime ago, it would seem pre-orders for Castlevania Anniversary Collection are imminent.

Comment

... and many editions of it there were. Four, no less!

In other LRG news, it seems that the guys behind it recently shared in a podcast that they are now official Xbox partners. A proper announcement will likely come, but I would imagine a looooot of historic releases are likely to start making their way to physical Xbox discs.

Finally, not to gloss over some bad experiences shared re: Pix'n Love on previous pages, but just so folks are aware, they're also seemingly an exclusive publisher for Sturmwind EX. An updated port of the Dreamcast game, it's meant to go on sale at 4pm UK time on Thursday the 6th.

Comment

I got excited when i saw that castlevania collection as i thought it might be the amazing ps1 versions in there but nope. Already have all those versions in the collection in my fami & super fami mini so not much reason to get it. Sturmwind i'm tempted by but no way i'll order from pix n love i'll keep an eye on ebay in future in case any scalper copies drop would rather pay a bit more for a copy than take a risk ordering direct again.

Comment

Are the newer iterations of Sturmwind any good? I got the DC version years ago and thought it was a bit poo.

Comment

I left the above open for comment since I've not played it to add anything of value. I have put in an order though!

Razion EX is going to be available on NG Dev Team's site on Saturday, but also be warned that they still have a ridiculous policy re: UK shipping, where you've got a minimum spend of £135. I had to have Gunlord X sent to a friend in Germany, and am probably going the same route for this.

... aaaand, iam8bit are doing western physicals of Manifold Garden, along with the soundtrack on vinyl. Also of note is that it's a new, shiny, PS5 version going live for Sony folks.

Comment

I'm hoping that LRG finally announce at least one of Cuphead or KatanaZERO.

Comment

MY VIDEO GAME IS GETTING A PHYSICAL EDITION

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                    I'm hoping that LRG finally announce at least one of Cuphead or KatanaZERO.

Until the DLC drops there won't be a physical version they said that they want to do it once that is released. Would make sense as it would be a nice bundle to include it in a physical release. Doesn't matter that i own that game 3 times already lol, i'll quadruple dip for a switch physical release.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                      Don't know why I'm surprised you beat me to posting this!

1Print also have a 3 pack of games including this most excellent game, Neo Cab, and Eternal Radiance. Given I know I like 2 of these, I figured I'd go all in and give Eternal Radiance a shot.

Comment

I hadn't heard of Eternal Radiance before this but it looks alright. They haven't been announced yet but there are some extra PK goodies included as well.

Comment

Looks like Strictly Limited have picked up Rolling Gunner (likely with the Overpower DLC) for the west. Most interestingly though, is the PS4 logo on this tease - currently the only console the Japanese version's available on is the Switch.

Also iam8bit have added Spiritfarer to their lineup.

Unfortunately still no sign of the regular, non-collectors edition of Disco Elysium from them yet.

Currently available to pre-order at LRG: Double Dragon IV, Double Dragon Neon, Erica, Pixeljunk Eden 2, and very, very shortly, Maid of Sker and Blaster Master Zero 3.
                          Last edited by fuse; 04-06-2021, 13:21.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            Looks like Strictly Limited have picked up Rolling Gunner (likely with the Overpower DLC) for the west. Most interestingly though, is the PS4 logo on this tease - currently the only console the Japanese version's available on is the Switch.
                            Rolling Gunner's official Twitter announced the PS4 version alongisde the rest-of-the-world physical release. And when asked about X Box and Steam releases, they replied "we cannot say anything now". So maybe both version are in production.
                            As a reminder, Rolling Gunner is awesome.

Comment

Fangamer are publishing Hypnospace Outlaw; available to pre-order now, due to ship in September

Hypnospace Outlaw for Nintendo Switch™ is now available in a physical edition from Fangamer! Each copy includes a bonus mini-CD and beautiful reversible cover art from Jordan Speer. The year is 1999. Sleeptime technology has made it possible to surf the internet while you sleep. Hypnospace is the first and most popular

Comment

Doki Doki Literature is getting a physical release. Already up for preorder at a number of retailers.

Comment

Working...
                                X